The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upstate NY :x

give them to Canada :smh:

they gave us Buffalo Wings tho :nerd:

:lol:

to be fair though, there was a group of Bills fan that supported Kaep and actually sat down during the anthem from what i understand. the group was made of black and white dudes. it looked like maybe 20-25 people? not a ton, but it's something. still a ton of classless ******** in that crowd throwing **** at Kaep.

Last edited:
Also don't think people blame only Tanne as much as it's made out to be :lol:,most folks know the whole team is out of wack but one of the constants during the last few years of mediocrity has been below to average QB play.

Last edited:
Also don't think people blame only Tanne as much as it's made out to be :lol:,most folks know the whole team is out of wack but one of the constants during the last few years of mediocrity has been below to average QB play.

Basically. It's just more un to pick on Tanne.

Holy F! I can't believe a guy plays in the NFL from my hometown county :lol: Move over snap-on tools, I think that guy is now the most famous thing to come out of walworth county, wisconsin.

Holy F! I can't believe a guy plays in the NFL from my hometown county
laugh.gif
Move over snap-on tools, I think that guy is now the most famous thing to come out of walworth county, wisconsin.
lol @ move over snap-on tools 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom