The Islamophobia in this country is sickening and quite sad.

I came across the initial video on Facebook a couple days ago, and the second video I actually watched Live. Honestly, would we expect anything less from Fox News?

In all seriousness, I'm not a Muslim, but have many friends who are so this issue hits home a little bit. It's actually quite sad that the media gets away with this bigotry. Prominent Muslims world-wide have come out against ISIS and yet this is a "Muslim" issue.

Whats new.

In order for our government to operate the way they want, the people need to live in fear and curl behind our government for protection.

It's really a shame people aren't more aware of these tactics.

Theres also a bigger issue going on behind the scenes.

Push this so the people look away.

This Isis propaganda is outrageous.

America constantly creating a boogie man to fuel fear and hatred so people here look the other way as this country travels the world killing and doing as it pleases.

I realized this as well op.

Shame that it's not just white people neither being ignorant about it. There's a video on worldstar of a black dude going off on a Muslim girl saying 'America hates them'. As a black man he should be ashamed that he's pushing hate against Muslims when the same exact things and stereotypes are said about him or even worse. Muslims are the US punching bag right now when it comes to minorities because you can talk badly about them and get away with it. You can't do that with other minorities.

Shame that it's not just white people neither being ignorant about it. There's a video on worldstar of a black dude going off on a Muslim girl saying 'America hates them'. As a black man he should be ashamed that he's pushing hate against Muslims when the same exact things and stereotypes are said about him or even worse. Muslims are the US punching bag right now when it comes to minorities because you can talk badly about them and get away with it. You can't do that with other minorities.

I think you missed what his point was to that girl fam

he was saying she shouldn't seek acceptance from a country that hates her to prove she doesn't hate that country, basically she shouldn't have to walk around with a flag on her head to prove she doesn't hate america

Last edited:

I think you missed what his point was to that girl fam

he was saying she shouldn't seek acceptance from a country that hates her to prove she doesn't hate that country, basically she shouldn't have to walk around with a flag on her head to prove she doesn't hate america

I think that was the point he was trying to make but it comes off as him telling the girl she's causing trouble by wearing the Hijab. All she was saying was that she was an American Musim and she was proud of that she wasn't supporting the US policies toward the Middle East. I think dude had a messed up view of Islam to not respect that.

Last edited:
I think that was the point he was trying to make but it comes off as him telling the girl she's causing trouble by wearing the Hijab. All she was saying was that she was an American Musim and she was proud of that she wasn't supporting the US policies toward the Middle East. I think dude had a messed up view of Islam to not respect that.

the first thing he says to her is "if you're going to represent the one true breathing religion dont put on an american flag america hates islam"

I didnt get the vibe that he thought she was making trouble more so he thought she was embarrassing herself, which i kind of agree with

it's like a southern black man wearing a confederate flag, you just seem like you trying to kiss too much ***

But doesn't ISIS claim to be following the muslim religion to a tee and according to Sharia law? I'm just wondering if some of the practices that encourage killing those who disobey the Quran are accurate and are to be followed through if one is practicing the religion correctly?

Last edited:
Can anyone familiar with the Islamic faith explain to me what part of it's teachings is it that drives some of these muslin radicals to carry out these acts of terrorism?

I'd like to clarify that I'm not implying in any way that there is something wrong with the Muslim religion or anything along those lines.
I'm more interested in what part of the teachings is it that drives some of these lunatics to do what they do?

Hope I got my question across correctly.

Reza Aslan always sonning these cable news anchors that come at him with 1/100th his knowledge on the subject at hand.

And that Pirro woman clearly has some crosseyed crazy in her.

Here's another of FOX news trying to shoot down this dudes opinion and getting blindsided.

Can anyone familiar with the Islamic faith explain to me what part of it's teachings is it that drives some of these muslin radicals to carry out these acts of terrorism?

I'd like to clarify that I'm not implying in any way that there is something wrong with the Muslim religion or anything along those lines.
I'm more interested in what part of the teachings is it that drives some of these lunatics to do what they do?

I have no idea but religion is practiced strictly on somenes interpretation of the gospel.

That's why there are so many religious umbrellas under Christianity.

KKK claims Christianity.

Noone blankets christians because of their actions.

But doesn't ISIS claim to be following the muslim religion to a tee and according to Sharia law? I'm just wondering if some of the practices that encourage killing those who disobey the Quran are accurate and are to be followed through if one is practicing the religion correctly?

They claim to be, very similar to how early American settlers claimed to be following the Biblical scripture by enslaving Africans back in their day. There are traditionally 5 pillars of Islam, but extremists like the ones within ISIS believe in and propagate a 6th.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Pillar_of_Islam

Those Wiki articles give a decent summary without the historical context. Basically, those within ISIS use the "6th Pillar" ("The sixth pillar is summed up in the proclamation that every Muslim has a duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil") as an excuse to do as they please as long as they forbid the evil, which in the context of ISIS is western ideals and cultural practices.

Pretty simple. Using techniques derived from my explanation above, leaders within ISIS promise money, women, and power to impressionable minds. With as much military action the US/West has been tied to in the region, there is no shortage of people who have had friends, loved ones, and their communities destroyed. ISIS uses those tradegies as a tool for recruitment.

In a sense, they are recruiting by telling people that ISIS will enable them to regain control of their community. And, it does...but on ISIS' terms.

They claim to be, very similar to how early American settlers claimed to be following the Biblical scripture by enslaving Africans back in their day. There are traditionally 5 pillars of Islam, but extremists like the ones within ISIS believe in and propagate a 6th.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Pillar_of_Islam

Those Wiki articles give a decent summary without the historical context. Basically, those within ISIS use the "6th Pillar" ("The sixth pillar is summed up in the proclamation that every Muslim has a duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil") as an excuse to do as they please as long as they forbid the evil, which in the context of ISIS is western ideals and cultural practices.
Pretty simple. Using techniques derived from my explanation above, leaders within ISIS promise money, women, and power to impressionable minds. With as much military action the US/West has been tied to in the region, there is no shortage of people who have had friends, loved ones, and their communities destroyed. ISIS uses those tradegies as a tool for recruitment.

In a sense, they are recruiting by telling people that ISIS will enable them to regain control of their community. And, it does...but on ISIS' terms.
Interesting information, thanks

The biggest idiots of all are the foreign fighters from the west. They don't have a single clue what's going on. This is not about a caliphate. This is a 2 front civil war. Most of ISIS' top commanders are former saadam loyalists or members of al Qaeda in Iraq (which only formed as part of the power vacuum created by sadaams fall). In their new bid for power and control of Iraq, they smartened up and instead of killing themselves they used social media to recruit a bunch of untrained idiots to do the dirty work. The real foreign fighters are the Chechens and other Arabs who they pay well and never use in suicide missions. A lot of these people are their own groups and have their own gripes against Assad or Maliki and are only in ISIS as a means to an ends.

I can't believe that people really allowed themselves to be radicalized through a bunch of videos and forums. Sheeple. You could really denounce everything ISIS Is doing with like a 5 min google search on the Quran.

Again famb...

Using God to justify violence...

America did that years ago.

Why are we acting like this is something new?

This will the hot topic issue for next year. You will starting to see headlines " Isis coming to america"  .

Back
Top Bottom