The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Im the biggest Jordan fan, like most people are.
He's my favorite player of all time and I collect ONLY Jordan shoes.
It's cliche I know.
nerd.gif

But ive heard stories on how about Michael Jordan is the biggest jerk/!%!+%%# there is.
It saddens me to hear this
frown.gif

does anyone have any links, stories, thoughts, etc... on this

Im the biggest Jordan fan, like most people are.
He's my favorite player of all time and I collect ONLY Jordan shoes.
It's cliche I know.
nerd.gif

But ive heard stories on how about Michael Jordan is the biggest jerk/!%!+%%# there is.
It saddens me to hear this
frown.gif

does anyone have any links, stories, thoughts, etc... on this

Originally Posted by ErickM713

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

u only collect jordans tho
grin.gif

Still collects shoes though.
collection yeah only Jordans cause those are the shoes that remind me of my childhood!

for balling whatever i find the most comfortable
balling in KD III's right now actually

Originally Posted by ErickM713

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

u only collect jordans tho
grin.gif

Still collects shoes though.
collection yeah only Jordans cause those are the shoes that remind me of my childhood!

for balling whatever i find the most comfortable
balling in KD III's right now actually

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

OP, do you mind me asking why you collect shoes?
What exactly do you plan on doing with the collection?

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've heard stories about him purposely popping champagne corks at people's heads for no reason. Supposedly he is practices this and is VERY accurate. Not a single damb is given by this man NT. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've heard stories about him purposely popping champagne corks at people's heads for no reason. Supposedly he is practices this and is VERY accurate. Not a single damb is given by this man NT. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
I heard he likes to play Ron Browz Pop Champagne or Lil Wayne Pop Bottles while doing this.

tired.gif
I heard he likes to play Ron Browz Pop Champagne or Lil Wayne Pop Bottles while doing this.

Originally Posted by j4ck

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

op serious question, how old are you? how on gods green earth are you a fan of michael jordan and not know the history of him being one of the biggest douche bags on earth?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom