THE JUMPMAN ON THE 11/12 PACKAGE XI'S IS DIIFEERENT THAN 2001 XI'S.

Lame. we can tell teh difference by the bottoms cuz the CDP XI bottoms are almost hot pink

Also, this aint that big of a deal, so I'm amazed to see this thread not locked. Why there's a thread on this, and not a thread about the massacre andbutchering of the horrible CDP 4s, is puzzling. IMO the CDP 4s were something to really complain about compared to an inverted jumpman.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

eyes.gif
is it really that big of a deal?

if you skip this pack because of something so insignificant, then you don't deserve to have this pack or any XI for that fact. I dont get it..all of you griped when they released those whoreable XI IEs last year. and when another patent leather XI comes back out, people talk about either

-backwards Jumpman
-red sole too light
-patent leather on the inside of the shoe isn't high enough.

I actually have OG Bred XIs and let me tell you that the quality wasnt THAT top notch to begin with. for one, the patent leather creases pretty easily. the red on the sole is the same shade of red as the soles on these CDP XIs. the carbon fiber was actually black and white, not grey and black. But I guess people would complain about that looking fake too
laugh.gif
Amen to that! Some guys just can't get satisfied!!!!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Check the pics in the merged thread. I noticed it about two weeks ago when somebody else brought it up

EDIT:

Para el peresozo...

air-jordan-cdp-11-12-09.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
looks like a potential fail pic tome....

Originally Posted by jordanking23945

same on dmp...no big deal really.....everyones still gonna buy em'
not me. hate those XIs. waiting for concords or columbias.

dats a good idea, so the earlier retros still have some value, cause both the shoes are not all the way identical

i have a pair of 01 so i could care less but just for the record im coppin this pack too regardless of the reverse jumpman

I hate the black n red 11's (red soles
sick.gif
) I wished it was thespace jams or columbia's (my favorite next to the cool grey) in the pack................reverse jumpman, forward jumpman? who cares, as stated in postsbefore it must have been done for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom