The Kardashian Christmas Card 2012 Vol. Yeezus?

It's like....Scott seems like an incredibly horrible person, but somehow like an incredibly cool person at the same time.

I don't know how to say it. He seems like the dude in Highschool who is the biggest douchebag and a bully and people hate him but if you were one of the few people who really knew him personally you would defend him and ya'll would just be the cool kids because all the people who hate him are lames anyway and he's gettin all the broads and got all the jays and has a full basketball court and a pool and four wheelers in his back yard.

Last edited:
It's like....Scott seems like an incredibly horrible person, but somehow like an incredibly cool person at the same time.

I don't know how to say it. He seems like the dude in Highschool who is the biggest douchebag and a bully and people hate him but if you were one of the few people who really knew him personally you would defend him and ya'll would just be the cool kids because all the people who hate him are lames anyway and he's gettin all the broads and got all the jays and has a full basketball court and a pool and four wheelers in his back yard.

This is the best and most in-depth analysis of Scott Disick that I have ever heard.

^exactly how many have you heard tho :lol:

Unfortunately, too many but its mainly because I get compared to him a lot.

scott-disick.jpg

Holy **** @ that run-on sentence. :wow:

- penelope and mason are too cute for words!

- imo kourt is more beautiful now that she has kids. 
smile.gif

- rob, however... 
devil.gif

lord disick 
nthat.gif
 that london episode on KUWTK was pure win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom