The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

WildKYCat,

Gates open at 5:10 and the Reds are ALWAYS still taking BP. They don't leave the field until 5:30-!%! (unless it rains or something).

Peace,
J

Man I am so pissed!

Brian Braun or whatever!

Got 2 million votes in the last week to bump Jr. out!

SUCK IT!

Originally Posted by jshortt

WildKYCat,

Gates open at 5:10 and the Reds are ALWAYS still taking BP. They don't leave the field until 5:30-!%! (unless it rains or something).

Peace,
J

5:10? what gate you go in? i either go in at the very front of the stadium, or the rear gates by the bridge you can walk over from Newport and theyalways open at 5:45.

Sorry for being in the dark about those Swingman Remixes, but is there a release day? For the max-air version?

WildKYCat, they started opening at 5:10 at the beginning of the 2006 season. They experimented with opening one gate at 5:10 and keeping everybody on the 1stBase-line until 5:45 for the first two homestands this year, but it was met with too much complaining from both workers and fans, so they knocked it back to5:10. Now, all gates open at 5:10.

hth,
J

EDIT: Don't know if anybody saw or not, but on Tuesday, Jr. wore black/silver Remix cleats at Wrigley. They looked like most of the ones we've seenso far. If comparing this to the Black/Red ones he's been wearing, replace the Red with a silver, or flint grey, and that's what he had on.

WildKYCat, they started opening at 5:10 at the beginning of the 2006 season. They experimented with opening one gate at 5:10 and keeping everybody on the 1st Base-line until 5:45 for the first two homestands this year, but it was met with too much complaining from both workers and fans, so they knocked it back to 5:10. Now, all gates open at 5:10.

hth,
J

EDIT: Don't know if anybody saw or not, but on Tuesday, Jr. wore black/silver Remix cleats at Wrigley. They looked like most of the ones we've seen so far. If comparing this to the Black/Red ones he's been wearing, replace the Red with a silver, or flint grey, and that's what he had on.

Josh-

Be sure to hit me up. I'm coming up for the HOF induction game next Saturday vs. the Metropolitans. I was planning on hitting up Koch's and yourboy's place that afternoon. -Nick

mad.gif
at Griffey not getting voted in the AllStar game. stupid fans

M!ke

just like the other Jr fans in here, I'm upset that he didn't make it on the team... but realistically, did he deserved to be on the team, merit-wise?I don't follow the NL (or much of the AL these days), so I don't know who has the better stats and whatnot...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

just like the other Jr fans in here, I'm upset that he didn't make it on the team... but realistically, did he deserved to be on the team, merit-wise? I don't follow the NL (or much of the AL these days), so I don't know who has the better stats and whatnot...

if you call .236/11/38 All Star worthy
laugh.gif
. regardless, I'll say it again, stupid fans... lol
edit: I just checked my boy Cammy's stats andthey're remarkably similar
eek.gif
.232/14/34

M!ke

There are plenty of deserving players that don't make it on the AS team. It's one big popularity contest; which makes it all the more mind-boggling asto why Jr. didn't make the team.

Not a big deal, but here's what I'm assuming is the outsole of the Swingman Trainer....

Judging from that and the other pic that we've seen, it looks like they're using the same midsole and outsole as the GD II:

griffey_99_blk_uni.jpg

the only good thing about jr missing the game is that honestly, he'd probly much rather go on vacation with his family than play

Jr. is passing the goods off to his teammates it appears.... Edwin Encarnacion is wearing the Red/Black Remix PE's today against the Brewers.

EDIT: Don't know if anybody saw or not, but on Tuesday, Jr. wore black/silver Remix cleats at Wrigley. They looked like most of the ones we've seen so far. If comparing this to the Black/Red ones he's been wearing, replace the Red with a silver, or flint grey, and that's what he had on.

i went to the game at Wrigley thursday and i zoomed in on a pic i took and screen capped it:

313iumf.jpg

Looks like a number of players are wearing the Griffey remixes in the All-Star Game
nerd.gif

I'm still
mad.gif
Griffey couldn't be a part of this

since this has turned into a "post everything Griffey" thread I figured I'd share my latest project
smokin.gif
It didn't turn out as well as I expected, but I like the end result nonetheless. btw it's a pic I scanned from the book"Junior" (a must have for any Jr fan, lots of great pics of AGM1's too), did a little editing, and ended up with this...

M!ke

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Looks like a number of players are wearing the Griffey remixes in the All-Star Game
nerd.gif

I'm still
mad.gif
Griffey couldn't be a part of this

They were wearing the Nike Air Max MVP.

Back
Top Bottom