The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

^
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Lol, well, he's turning left all the time... I'll work on the other foot some other time... haha

While watching the game I went into the kitchen to get some food, but right after I left Griffey went deep...I saw the replays but I was hoping to see hisfirst HR back with the Mariners in person
ohwell.gif

^ hahahah nicely done...

tuned in last night to see him take a few at-bats, its awesome seeing him in an M's uniform again.

new Swingman Remix Turf colorway?
Jr. and his rather baggy pants...

Side-view

Pics courtesy of the SeaTimes

WOW those Remix's are straight up gorgeous. I had to rock my M's hat backwards at batting practice toay to rep Griffey, haha. I even turned around andbatted lefty in his stance for a little bit.

I was watching ABC news here in socal and they just showed Orlando Hudson's "Jackie Robinson" Swingman remix. Did anybody else in socal catchthis? I think he's wearing them tonight. They are so sick. Cool grey with blue accents and Robinson's number 42 in red.

OUChrisLitt posted this in retro
FirstCuts: Griffey Jr., Nike to honor Jackie Robinson

112773.jpg

112774.jpg
112768.jpg

Today is Jackie Robinson day in Major League Baseball. Everyone will be wearing No. 42 on the field, but The Kid and a few other athletes will give their footwear a special touch, as seen above. In addition to Griffey Jr., Jimmy Rollins, Torii Hunter, Carl Crawford, Ryan Braun, Orlando Hudson, Curtis Granderson, Cameron Maybin, Adam Jones, Billy Hall, Derrek Lee and David Wright will rock these kicks.

See more images

1ec34e268a23b8f25e30380e3e614fe10567fe.gif

Back
Top Bottom