The Kid: Ken Griffey Jr. Appreciation

Canseco said he did it, you said at this point you put a lot of stock into whats hes says so you're implying he did, might as well stop beating around thebush and go out and say it. I dont believe KGJ did it, c'mon, all I'm saying is I can pick any major league player from the last decade, make somestuff up and all of a sudden it gets you thinking. I'm a fan of Arod just like I'm a fan of Griffey but Griffey isn't nearly the target Arod is. IfCanseco said Griffey did something this thread would consist of everyone, including me, defending Griffey.

You shouldn't be telling me to think with my emotions either, chump. Arod owns your team and you've continuously shown hate against him. You know ifArte Moreno signed him a couple of weeks ago you'd be up in arms in this thread blasting Canseco's integrity.

For the record I don't think KGJ did anything, hes one of my favorite players. I'm trying to show how foolish it is to blame random players.

Griffey Jr. is the best, EVER. My favorite player, EVER.

Maddux is my favorite pitcher ever as well.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Canseco said he did it, you said at this point you put a lot of stock into whats hes says so you're implying he did, might as well stop beating around the bush and go out and say it. I dont believe KGJ did it, c'mon, all I'm saying is I can pick any major league player from the last decade, make some stuff up and all of a sudden it gets you thinking. I'm a fan of Arod just like I'm a fan of Griffey but Griffey isn't nearly the target Arod is. If Canseco said Griffey did something this thread would consist of everyone, including me, defending Griffey.

You shouldn't be telling me to think with my emotions either, chump. Arod owns your team and you've continuously shown hate against him. You know if Arte Moreno signed him a couple of weeks ago you'd be up in arms in this thread blasting Canseco's integrity.

For the record I don't think KGJ did anything, hes one of my favorite players. I'm trying to show how foolish it is to blame random players.

laugh.gif
my fault for saying you were a fool. i was like "i can'tbelieve this dude is serious." but if YOU pick any player and make some stuff up, it would not have me "thinking." if Canseco says something,it would have me thinking. after all, Canseco has proven to have some credibility on this issue. for the record, i don't think A-Rod's on/didanything.

he was my fav MLB player

he made it cool for me to wear my hat backwards and he had the coolest baseball shoes/cleat of all time

Much appreciated. Sorry I traded away two of his Upper Deck rookie cards... sigh

I didn't even realize this thread was made.

Ken Girffey Jr is my favorite baseball player of all time. Such a sweet swing, and getting things done naturally, that's
pimp.gif

Just like the thread starter, I'd be so upset if I found out he took HGH or anything.

I say it EVERY TIME I talk about Griffey, whether it be on a forum or in person: If only he never got injured.....

http://www.kgjonline.com/pics.html Great pics of Griffey throughout his career.

Back
Top Bottom