The L Of All L's Vol. After 2 years ...

at about 4:45 pm eastern time i finish helping a client and click my trusty niketalk link under my bookmarks ...

ACCESS DENIED

BLOGS & FORUMS

i just dont understand it ... why now, why me? rip to my life on NT while im at work ... funny thing is, my performance as compared to my coworkers is above and beyond anything they could imagine so its not affecting my work output ... so pretty much now im gonna be even more disgruntled at work while i wait for a new position to open up or i get a new job elsewhere ...

fml ...

word,

it's blocked in IE

but firefox ftw

when you get home, find a proxy... might be annoying tho.
edit:
don't know much how it works but maybe you can use your home connection as a proxy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh you really took an L there,
eyes.gif
, but hope you do get NT back at work.

You say "FML" to not having NT at work when most of these dudes don't have jobs. okayyy

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

roll.gif
thats not a big L fam.
You must not work in an office setting.
exactly ... yall dont understand ... i dont know how im going to function at this job ... its repetitive and im more efficient than anyone i workwith ... i was being watched by my manager the other day and im not the type to hide %@+# in front of my superiors so when i finished with one of my clients ialt+tab to go back to my NT screen and she was like "how did you pull that page up so quick?" ... i showed her how and when the phone rang i pickedit up mid first ring alt+tab again and was ready to help ... she was amazed like i was from another planet ...

avy + thread.

laugh.gif
you damn right ... its a damn shame too cuz i honestly believe i willdecline in performance as my day will be filled with some office space type boredom ...

man the day i couldnt get online at work, i just sat there....not motivation to do anything, i literally just sat there for 2 hours....

Man I would be pissed if they did that at my job. They tried it once, but I got it back, now I just can't see some of the images posted. Damn governmentnetwork.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Man I would be pissed if they did that at my job. They tried it once, but I got it back, now I just can't see some of the images posted. Damn government network.

Thats how it is at my job.

To the op. Its all good. Just do some &#^%^@ work.

^^ yup thats how it was for me, when i was still in the military getn on nt from work,
some computers would post any images, just looked all wierd, on others i could see the images but couldnt log in,

btu few ppl mentioned it try a proxy if not cached thru google, might not load images but u can read threads,

I mean the way I look at it is ... what is on NT that you don't see everyday on TV or hear everyday on the radio etc... Scantily clad women? Go to thebeach much?

O I must spend too much time on the internet ... yet my performance is above every person I work with ...

O what I do on NT isn't work related ... yet espn and nfl.com and mediatakeout aren't blocked ...

Back
Top Bottom