THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya’ll remember when Jones showed up shirtless at the police station in New England speaking in tongues? :lol:

Dude got some issues, he just generally is able to manage them out of the public eye.

Raiders restructured Jimmy G’s deal and now have $17 mil in cap space :nerd:

Edit: they restructured his $17 mil, now having $10 million in cap space as they were $7 over the cap initially

Last edited:
They’ve handled Jimmy’s contract well. Everyone was skeptical, bc of his injury history, but the fact that AOC looked good in preseason and Jimmy’s deal continues to be less of a liability, I’m starting to believe in Zieg.

Now I just wanna know wtf is going on with CJ.

what is there to even say? 55 had a drug episode? He had a mental breakdown? But **** is all good now?

Signing 55 to that big *** deal was a huge mistake. He had a good career, but I’d damn near rather see Koonce & Wilson play.

he was coming off a good year in AZ and we needed to get Maxx some help, so the signing made sense. the structure of the contract is a different story, but it was a good move in theory. his decline was sharp and this episode only makes it worse. on the flip side, we have other guys that can step in and likely provide better production anyway.

35B4CCF2-0EDA-4078-B7D2-CFACF16E9028.jpeg

gonna have to bootleg this sunday. i refuse to pay for sunday ticket at these prices. it was nice when i was bumming student emails to get the package for $100 :lol:

1694062899798.png

Text was 3 weeks ago. Seems like there’s been a looming issue. He hasn’t been practicing for awhile now either right?

1694062899798.png

Text was 3 weeks ago. Seems like there’s been a looming issue. He hasn’t been practicing for awhile now either right?
he was out for awhile and i believe it was disclosed as a minor injury. i remember beatwriters talking about it cause they hadn’t seen him for a bit. but then i thought he came back like a week or so ago.

that text doesn’t really say much, no real context…and in most private work places that sounds about how a boss would sound :lol:

Back
Top Bottom