THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

^
Exactly. Dudes salivating just cause they slapped some posite material in the shape of the mitsubishi logo on the side and between the laces :rolleyes

Last edited:
^
Exactly. Dudes salivating just cause they slapped some posite material in the shape of the mitsubishi logo on the side and between the laces :rolleyes

:lol: maybe they just like the shoe. I think the shoe is pretty dope.
I thought the XII was boring and they played it safe.

That medial view of the shoe is pretty bad The7onius The7onius and up until now I was 50/50 on them. I still want to check them out in person though. This is still a fully laced up promo shot and not indicative of how they'll look on foot.

Is kickzstore legit? I've never bought from them. Thought I'd check before pulling the trigger on these 13s
Yeah they are legit.

KICKZCODE is always  the $10 off promo code.

SC says the Mulberry is limited but I don't see how that is.

D Ick's has the Black/Blue colorway dropping Oct 10 but Finish Line has the Mulberry.

Hope D ick's gets them. Can cop everything on disco from on release day.

Is kickzstore legit? I've never bought from them. Thought I'd check before pulling the trigger on these 13s

Yeah they are legit.
KICKZCODE is always  the $10 off promo code.
SC says the Mulberry is limited but I don't see how that is.
D Ick's has the Black/Blue colorway dropping Oct 10 but Finish Line has the Mulberry.
Hope D ick's gets them. Can cop everything on disco from on release day.
Thanks I appreciate it

Man didn't realize the midfoot arches that high until seeing that side profile pic. Good for performance but high arched shoes like that my feet hates.

I got it but didn't want this thread to become the Kobe 10 thread. To early in the game for that.

raven_ecw1.jpg

Sheesh that's an ugly shoe. The last good looking lebron was the 8 (maybe the 10 too). And you're not a hater for thinking something is ugly.

Now you know what this means right? Since it's ugly it's going to have dope colorways.

Joints look so aggressively ominous.

Like lil decepticons on my feet

Minds will change after the unveiling today thats for sure.

Thats for damb sure.

Last edited:

That's the society we live in today. If you don't agree with something, you're a "hater."
Actually it's not the society we live in....if I don't like, let's say Taco Bell....you don't see me in a Taco Bell waiting to see what's next on the menu.   :smh:
But if you knew people in taco bell and wanted to let's say.. try something on the menu, if you didn't like it you would politely voice your opinion. A hater has an objective, I merely just don't like the style of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom