THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

If nt was around in 95 96 u would have seen similar responses for the air jordan XI.

I think people cant handle the radical beauty of this shoe initially.

Its like if a female alien came to earth....on her planet she may be considered beautiful but we haven't seen such things.

Over time opinions will change

@BarbarianBob's list of XIII "haters" probably longer than the XI and XII combined
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Doubt it about the same

If nt was around in 95 96 u would have seen similar responses for the air jordan XI.

Its like if a female alien came to earth....on her planet she may be considered beautiful but we haven't seen such things.

i like the jordan xi, but i dont obsess over it like most... the AJXI isnt really that strange of a design, it's pretty straight forward.... this shoe.. they tried to put too much in it and reached a bit. If you guys like them fine.. I just said I didn't really care much for them. That is why we have forums...

This thread :nerd:

How long until we get pics or even a release day of the lows/maybe exts?

IMO it's way to early to have that release info especially considering we just received release info for the highs with only a few color ways previewed. Also the lows don't usually release until spring/summer while we're just breaking into the fall :lol: the EXT' I have no clue. But all in all Lebron release info is usually pretty similar year by year. When Nike previewed the 12's highs last year they didn't debut them with the lows at the same time, or the Elites or EXT's either for that matter.

Last edited:
IMO it's way to early to have that release info especially considering we just received release info for the highs with only a few color ways previewed. Also the lows don't usually release until spring/summer while we're just breaking into the fall
laugh.gif
the EXT' I have no clue. But all in all Lebron release info is usually pretty similar year by year. When Nike previewed the 12's highs last year they didn't debut them with the lows at the same time, or the Elites or EXT's either for that matter.
however one of the pics at the time being shown to be thought was the 12 actually turned out to be the elite model...

@BarbarianBob's list of XIII "haters" probably longer than the XI and XII combined laugh.gifnerd.gif

Those are so ugly.

im a LeBron fan...but goddamn the 13's are not good

These are looking better the more different colors we see.

I've always wondered what shoe designers think when they come to NT after one of their designs drop. It'd be awesome if we could get Petrie/Chang... to read some of the comments on their designs. Kinda like Jimmy Kimmels mean tweets segment. :lol:

i like the jordan xi, but i dont obsess over it like most... the AJXI isnt really that strange of a design, it's pretty straight forward.... this shoe.. they tried to put too much in it and reached a bit. If you guys like them fine.. I just said I didn't really care much for them. That is why we have forums...
AJXI with white midsoles and are garbo, anyways wouldn't it make more sense to not hang out in a thread with a shoe you don't like? anyways these shoes have potential

SC kid SC kid is referring to the feedback the AJXI actually got IN 95 brianoc41 brianoc41 It wasn't loved like it is now. Had fairly mixed reviews. THEN it was new. He's saying the XIII is along those lines. I might not 100% agree but I see his point...

AJXI with white midsoles and are garbo, anyways wouldn't it make more sense to not hang out in a thread with a shoe you don't like? anyways these shoes have potential

Was my first visit to this thread.. And now my last. You guys kill me... No one can have a negative opinion.. When someone says how they feel about a shoe everyone goes nuts... I guess we should all like the same shoe right?

SC kid SC kid is referring to the feedback the AJXI actually got IN 95 brianoc41 brianoc41 It wasn't loved like it is now. Had fairly mixed reviews. THEN it was new. He's saying the XIII is along those lines. I might not 100% agree but I see his point...

I get what he was saying... And i graduated high school in 95 so i do remember when they were released...

In all seriousness though i think everybody knew i was playing with the initial praise.

My honest opinion is that initially that clover thing was an eyesore.
It made me feel how i feel at sumones house and a picture on the wall is crooked.

But wen i saw the mulberry pair i kinda got over that.
Then i saw wat you can do with the ids and imho these are top 5.

Wen the posite is the same color as the upper and blends in u can really see the silhouette and its really very nice.
When its not its a little too much attention. I will def get a pair like the latter description.

The ONLY thing that makes me feel sum type of way is that boring medial side. But its not that bad....one of my favorite sneakers ever..the crazy 8 has a really ****** medial side but i still love em.

I think the shoe is innovative , i really do.

Better than last years.

Based on looks would give it an 8.

Back
Top Bottom