THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

i laugh when people say casual.

its a wide umbrella.

STILL MAD?

I'm assuming you're talking to me, em u not allowed to have my opinion but judging by your post count and join date I doubt I have any chance of winning this argument so good day sir you obviously have a lot of time on your hands enjoy yourself

View media item 1737982To all my military people check your local post exchange bcuz I saw these today.....ahead of the xiii release date and way ahead of this colorways release date.....BTW VB the box for the xiiis is officially hideous, price $179

Last edited:

STILL MAD?

I'm assuming you're talking to me, em u not allowed to have my opinion but judging by your post count and join date I doubt I have any chance of winning this argument so good day sir you obviously have a lot of time on your hands enjoy yourself
don't let that fool you he's been around way before this screen name, he had some issues after Paula Patton left him and started on this all black lebron kick
roll.gif

STILL MAD?

don't let that fool you he's been around way before this screen name, he had some issues after Paula Patton left him and started on this all black lebron kick :rofl:
He's had more screen names than Dennis Rodman had hair styles....

Wat.

Im not gonna say Brons dont have casual appeal but theyre a court shoe first. Up until the last couple models theyve usually been phenomenal hoop shoes. I never wear brons off court
if people only bought shoes for their intended purpose nike would go broke!...

Pic up there reminds me of the dude who got really fat in Big Trouble in Little China. One of the best movies ever made by the way.

Kurt Russle is a legend. Played Snake, Capt Ron and RJ McCreedy.

Back
Top Bottom