THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Those patches are about the only cool thing on those shoes.

How ****** gonna blatantly rock knockoff Yeezys (spare your pointless sneaker knowledge I'm aware they came from the Agassis, but they were brought back to prominence and honestly are most recognizable from the Y2's).

:rofl: at the knockoff Yeezy comment.

So you saying that shoe is basically a knockoff of a knockoff?! :lol:

I swear some of you roll out of your bed in the morning thinking err'thing revolves around a Yeezy.

smokin.gif

Bring on the allstars 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
whats dope is there will be alot of ASG in my area this year since its happening in my hometown!!...

Last edited:
Tried on 13s @ ftl 2day. My usual size 10 1/2 was long. Even ftl employee that always take care of me said they looked long. Went .5sz down. Perfect fit. This is the 1st shoe I have gone dwn in sz in about 5yrs.

why cant they just do a freegum pair on the 13s instead of soldiers i saw these soldiers this past saturday at hoh they had two different colors they do look unique in person the blue are dope but im not into the blue like that....

Customs by @fbccbayarea

he ruined them with the posite cut it looks bootlegged as heck, def not better
mean.gif
 i do like the xeno material but imho the design doesn't belong on a nike, nike has it's own 3m cool design ideas

:rofl: at the knockoff Yeezy comment.

So you saying that shoe is basically a knockoff of a knockoff?! :lol:

I swear some of you roll out of your bed in the morning thinking err'thing revolves around a Yeezy.

A "knockoff" that obviously inspired a lot of other shoes :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom