THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Question:

Aren't the "red ones" his opening night pair? 
nerd.gif

I do admit that under the right circumstances there's a gem in the 9s called swingmans but that's the only gem in all the ones I wouldn't want

Swingmans are def a great colorway. Freegums and miami nights are ill too.

Ready for those opening nights

Question:

Aren't the "red ones" his opening night pair? :nerd:
same thing I was just saying...went to bed with them calling the red ones opening night and wake up to this...lol oh well that's Nike for you...but um them kds look a little nice too!

Not a big deal but some sites are saying that these (the on pack) will be rocked by the players their first game..other sites showing different colorways and saying those will be worn by lebron, KD, and Kobe..

Last edited:

White midsole just looks better with dark uppers. Tweaked it to reflect that.
White midsole makes these 1000% better.

I don't get the white midsole dislike. Majority of sneakers I like probably have a white midsole.
a great white midsole shoe design would be Ft13th, HOL XII, EXT Prism, ASG XIII, Pigalle, bad white midsole design shoes ASG XII, Cork X, Thin Mints, 8V1 Breds, yall get the idea on how i feel about how white midsoles should be used

I don't quite understand how the "wine" pair became the opening nights all of a sudden, but makes more sense seeing how they actually have a color in common with the uniform Bron wears.  

i wonder why
tired.gif

Really tho.

There are designers that assist these kids with the actual designs. I'm surprised happier themes aren't brought to the table especially when you consider their situations. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
it's like painting, sometimes no matter how hard you try your feelings just come out in the artwork, i fully believe the kids are excited and thrilled to design the shoes and do a great job, but how can their pain not show through in design. Superman 4s are a perfect example here was a shoe of one of those most powerful superheros of all time and the kid covered them in Kryptonite
roll.gif

same thing I was just saying...went to bed with them calling the red ones opening night and wake up to this...lol oh well that's Nike for you...but um them kds look a little nice too!
i read it somewhere that the red ones are dubbed "Game Day" 

Well.... Since the maroons have a relation to CLE guess I'm getting those [emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]

Those bloody 13s will be my first lbj shoe. I'm a huge friday the 13th fan lol. I don't know the market with his shoes but I do know big bangs south beaches and corks sell good but with this one will it sit N eventually be discounted? Or limited hot cakes

Those bloody 13s will be my first lbj shoe. I'm a huge friday the 13th fan lol. I don't know the market with his shoes but I do know big bangs south beaches and corks sell good but with this one will it sit N eventually be discounted? Or limited hot cakes
These have already been popping up below retail and they haven't even released yet, will be a super easy grab if you want them.   

I think instyleshoes has them for $189 shipped right now.  

Back
Top Bottom