THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

:nerd:

If the background has any hints.. There is a flamingo, an orange, a lion.. Seems like a Miami/lebronald palmer vibe

Last edited:
This is not a trolling question.  Why would anyone buy the Lebron 13s at release for full price?  This isn't a shoe that you have to worry about selling out.  Within 2-3 months after release, every colorway will be marked down 30, 40, 50%.

my assumption would be some people have a salary figure where that they don't think on sales or discounts 

I know people that know people 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

This is not a trolling question.  Why would anyone buy the Lebron 13s at release for full price?  This isn't a shoe that you have to worry about selling out.  Within 2-3 months after release, every colorway will be marked down 30, 40, 50%.
Some of us don't have the luxury of waiting.

I live in the Bahamas, and there are no Footlockers, Finishlines, or Nike Stores over here. There are really only about 2 or 3 legit sneaker stores over here and they damn sure don't carry sz. 14 or 15, which is the size I wear.
laugh.gif

So my only option for copping kicks I want is online, but even that has its restrictions. NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, and most of the other sites don't accept Bahamian credit cards. I primarily make my sneaker purchases from NBA Store.

Given the limited retailer options and how it difficult it can be to secure the larger sizes I can't wait for a shoe I want to get marked down. If I want a shoe and it's within my budget I will cop at retail price.

If I was still living in the States it would be a different story.

Some of us don't have the luxury of waiting.

I live in the Bahamas, and there are no Footlockers, Finishlines, or Nike Stores over here. There are really only about 2 or 3 legit sneaker stores over here and they damn sure don't carry sz. 14 or 15, which is the size I wear.
laugh.gif

So my only option for copping kicks I want is online, but even that has its restrictions. NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, and most of the other sites don't accept Bahamian credit cards. I primarily make my sneaker purchases from NBA Store.

Given the limited retailer options and how it difficult it can be to secure the larger sizes I can't wait for a shoe I want to get marked down. If I want a shoe and it's within my budget I will cop at retail price.

If I was still living in the States it would be a different story.
Thank you for the only intelligent answer here #NTWT

In addition to what you already accepted as an answer:
Sizing matters when it comes to the timing of the purchase. For example, the size 14 crew has openly explained that they can't wait that long because that size disappears so quickly and it won't be there when the discounts hit.
Some people don't have the patience. They feel like it's a must have and need to rock asap.
Others like to wear the shoes in-season. waiting that long kinda makes them old news maybe. Like I don't think a lot of people wear the previous years model like that.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Just did a quick check and I do see that while most Lebron 12s are still available, only a few are available in sz 14.

I know that I'm wondering if any online stores have them for retail?

havent shown up yet. 23penny had em up for a min, but then poof !

gotta pop up soon, gotta

:rofl: its that cats first post and he is already gettin ridden like his name is lebron and he just lost in the finals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom