THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

LOL @ the lemon

but seriously tho, you guys are acting like as if the mamba moment was any better. the green/purple and the purple sole was ugly. same as this. at least you can opt for a single color of the print, unlike the mamba moments. if the mambe moments weren't meaningful they would've been dismissed as one of the worst cw for the 9 elite. 

Last edited:
 LOL @ the lemon

but seriously tho, you guys are acting like as if the mamba moment was any better. the green/purple and the purple sole was ugly. same as this. at least you can opt for a single color of the print, unlike the mamba moments. if the mambe moments weren't meaningful they would've been dismissed as one of the worst cw for the 9 elite. 

Did you hold a MM in person? Or see it out in the sun? They were absolutely insane and FAR from the worst CW and definitely rivaled the MC for the best. The sole was an easy change.

The MM blows these out of the water at point blank range.

Did you hold a MM in person? Or see it out in the sun? They were absolutely insane and FAR from the worst CW and definitely rivaled the MC for the best. The sole was an easy change.

i have. my buddy bought a pair and wore them the next week when we played ball. the custom id part on the tongue already started falling apart after 1 wear. my buddy's also one of the biggest kobe fan (and a sneaker head) amongst my friends and even he admits those are ugly if it wasn't for the meaning. 

LOL @ the lemon

Default MMs are amazing.

Did lebron actually wear or is he going to wear a pair with this 25k print on it??......thats the ONLY way i MIGHT consider getting a pair!!!!

i have. my buddy bought a pair and wore them the next week when we played ball. the custom id part on the tongue already started falling apart after 1 wear. my buddy's also one of the biggest kobe fan (and a sneaker head) amongst my friends and even he admits those are ugly if it wasn't for the meaning. 
These are ugly? 
laugh.gif

These are ugly? 
laugh.gif
sorry, but very. i'll take my moonwalker or perspectives over these anyday. not to mention the masterpiece and beethovan i wasn't able to own. 

just personal opinion. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Y'all cant just drop the 1 good version as an example...

I actually thought the version they showed in the tweet was decent (blk/red) but Lebron really couldn't even wear it for the occasion? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
To be honest i haven't been a fan of Nike doing these. I think they first did it with the KD VI "MVP" and then the "Mamba Moments" and now this with the 25K ID.

I don't mind the Nike ID releases but I still want THE shoe. I want the shoe that when I look at it I can say THAT shoe is the scoring titles or mamba moments or 25K etc. like I can with the Old KD scoring titles and other MVP shoes. 

They can still release a print for Nike ID like they do now I just want them to release THE shoe as well.

I agree that was the closest to having a "THE" shoe we've gotten since Nike has been doing this ID thing for significant moments.

laugh.gif
 Y'all cant just drop the 1 good version as an example...

I actually thought the version they showed in the tweet was decent (blk/red) but Lebron really couldn't even wear it for the occasion? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i think it was pretty lame for him to not put some version of it on his feet. If Nike expects his fans to come out and support a shoe that is supposed to be one of his milestone shoes then they need to at least show that the dang dude likes them enough to wear them.

But the subject is at hand still these ugly *** Lebrons didn't wear on his achievement that Nike is trying to bank off of :rolleyes

...so we'll just keep it here. :wink:

Mamba Moments were THE SHOE if you didn't change any options.

THE SHOE didn't look good to me. Hated the multi sole, what's funny is that a lot of people didn't touch the multi sole option before the MM. Best believe if they give me the option to change things to my liking I will. Another one of Nike's strategy to get people to buy or create using something they would not normally use. I like the Moment shoe on iD just in case the shoe the player actually wears is hideous lol.

I think Lebron will wear them today with the 25K color upper or a color not offered lol

THE SHOE didn't look good to me. Hated the multi sole, what's funny is that a lot of people didn't touch the multi sole option before the MM. Best believe if they give me the option to change things to my liking I will. Another one of Nike's strategy to get people to buy or create using something they would not normally use. I like the Moment shoe on iD just in case the shoe the player actually wears is hideous lol.

I think Lebron will wear them today with the 25K color upper or a color not offered lol
I loved that green flyknit upper on the MM's, but like you, didn't care for the multi sole.  Saw a lot of dope creations with that upper though.  

I don't get all the uproar of LeBron not wearing the shoes that celebrate an accomplishment he hadn't even got yet....was he supposed to wear them in warm ups or in the game prior to reaching the actual 25K mark?  Or change in the quarter once he hit it?   That just seems in poor taste to me personally.  

He could definitely wear a version of them tonight, now that he's done it.  If Nike wants to drum up some sales of those ugly things, he'll lace them up tonight against NY.  

Someone has said it before, but until now I really couldn't put my finger on it. As much as I love the 13, if the posite doesn't match the upper the shoe just doesn't look good imo. Love the fade on the DBs, but just can't get with them with the different colored posite

To be honest i haven't been a fan of Nike doing these. I think they first did it with the KD VI "MVP" and then the "Mamba Moments" and now this with the 25K ID.

I absolutely hate it. I don't even care for ID's in the first place. I'm glad I grew up with Jordan and this nonsense didn't happen. Nike can keep their overpriced garbage special moments shoes.

I absolutely hate it. I don't even care for ID's in the first place. I'm glad I grew up with Jordan and this nonsense didn't happen. Nike can keep their overpriced garbage special moments shoes.
they do it on jordans now, 3peat 8s and a crap ton of other crap
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom