THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Balance pair looking good 
smokin.gif

Still no sign of the corks :nerd: Nike said 11/11 but eastbay, champs, etc doesn't have them up on their release calendaR

Might be my first 13s
nerd.gif
Best colourway we've seen so far imo
These are really sharp.  Saw people complaining about the white outsole online, but personally that puts them over the top for me, sick of mainly icy soles on the 12's and 13's.  

Think I am still digging the Written in the Stars as my fave colorway so far, but lots of colorways on the way I'm sure.  

Real excited about the Christmas colorway, sounds different.  

Last edited:
You really haven't had a positive thing to say about the shoe in general... No need to constantly reiterate it.

What are YOU smoking? Yes I have. I actually like the XIII.

Besides, I can reiterate something all I want and it's too bad. Deal with it, it's a forum.

Last edited:
+

LOL.

I may have you confused with somebody else but I do remember you complaining about the 25k print.

My bad. Carry on.

That was me. I don't like that print, but I very much like this sneaker. The Written in the Stars are my fave though. The blue one is pretty nice the more I see it. :tongue:

Balance color is dope too. Glad to see the colors coming along well.
they are nice, I feel its going to be a unappreciated colorway that gets slept on.

I'm so mad at myself for sleeping on the flordian X's and MvA XI's

I like the 13's, I have yet to see them in person. I regret returning my Floridian X's. Now that I think about it I have a lot of regrets when it comes to Lebrons. I regret not getting the Christmas 7's when they had a bunch at the Nike outlet. The biggest regret is walking into footaction after getting my credit card and not picking up the SB 8's.The store was dead and I could of got multiple pairs with ease. I decided not to all because I felt the paint on the swoosh could easily scratch off...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom