THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I had black/red 2's. Wore them a lot when new then periodically over the years since.

Took them out some weeks ago. Noticed glue separation so I fixed that. Gave them a wear a few days later. All 4 zoom units went completely unresponsive on me. They had never been used to ball just for casual wear so no hard use on them.

Time has caught up to these shoes now and it's only going to get worse. I wouldn't shell out for another pair knowing the likelihood of the exact same thing happening again.

Easily one of my favorite shoes ever. I would love to see a retro made of them. Seeing how we got Vick 2's this year and get Vick 1's next year seems the Lebron line should start to retro shortly.

Last edited:
Fortunately I've never had to deal with a sole separation, but if I did, I'd just take it to a shoe repair shop, as Red suggests. Probably cost $10-15 bucks.

I've had good success at repair shops with other issues. It's usually some 60 year-old dude who's been dedicating his professional life to working minor miracles on shoes.

Last edited:
Blown zoom air bag >>> cardboard feeling retros :lol:
Word. I don't even wanna think about how bad they'd butcher the retro... it already has that garbage LJ crown logo instead of the LJ23. Already looking forward to the remastered version in 2029 :lol:

FInally saw the FT13s in person today.. nike please put them back up 
nerd.gif

Did anyone get a reserved pair of Doernbecher's? I reserved one but wanted the 95's and Janoski's more. Consolation prize I suppose.

People keep asking for retros but the OGs are still competitively priced. Just buy those.....

Amen on this. Dude's will drop $250+ on joints that came out last Friday/Saturday but will complain about paying the same for joints that came out over a decade ago. After a certain period of time you're purchasing a collectible and what you actually end up paying is based on the quality of the sneaker (DS, VNDS, NDS, etc..) and the associated costs with keeping a pair of sneakers in a resell-able condition.

Interested to hear the "inspiration" on the silver/blue pair.  
Has an AirMag feel to it.

Can't believe how good the ColorWays of the General Releases have been.

Like the Mulberry,F13, Wine Corks, and the Cool Greys.

Still on the fence about the Multicolor. May cop on discount.

Interested to see what else Drops.

Eastbay order came in. 28% off. Love the Discounts on the XIII already.

Last edited:
Tried the f13s on at footlocker the blood splatter looks coo
But imma wait till these go on disco on NDC with a clearance code before I get these

Did anyone get a reserved pair of Doernbecher's? I reserved one but wanted the 95's and Janoski's more. Consolation prize I suppose.

I did. Don't know if I want to go pick them up though. Would rather scoop online and use a rebate site to save some money.

Kind of wish I would have tried to the raffle for DBs local

Will be interested to see if they sell out online

Back
Top Bottom