THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

When is Nike going to do something different with BHMs than throwing some fake/obscure African print on them? Admittedly this year it's actually pretty pleasing to the eye (reminds me of the '12 pack KD4, Kobe 7, LB9) but there's a lot more to Black History than Africa...

different aspects that surround a themed shoe are taken into consideration when creating the shoe or pack sometimes! I like the dfferent direction instead of having a pile of red and green or red and white sneakers that people automatically will know are for Christmas!

Exactly........people decorate their homes with paper snowflakes, icicles and fake snow covered trees at Christmas, and Frosty the Snowman is a Christmas icon even though that story doesn't really directly relate to Christmas. So these are perfectly Christmassy enough as far as I'm concerned. Definitely glad Nike did away with the green and red.

That being said, I'm thinking I'll probably pass. I'm liking the looks of the BHM and Cavs so far though.

Navy pair are really the best so far. Love that Nike is moving past all these endless, tacky printed kicks after the 12 debacle, and are just providing some simple, understated colorways--and in team colors.

Back
Top Bottom