THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

:nerd: not sure what pic you're referring to ^

Idk if you've been following but there was a pic awhile back of a burgundy pair with navy and gold accents that I assume will be releasing

Last edited:
nerd.gif
not sure what pic you're referring to ^

Idk if you've been following but there was a pic awhile back of a burgundy pair with navy and gold accents that I assume will be releasing
I'm referring to the pic of the PE's above my post.

I know about the pair you are talking about, but his PE's look more like a "dark/deep burgundy" which I would prefer. But maybe they just look darker because of the lightning. 

Forget it. Looked up pics of the game and his PE's are black.
laugh.gif

They just looked dark burgundy to me on the pic posted above 
eyes.gif
lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-goes-for-the-lay-up-against-picture-id505182098

I wasn't going to say anything
laugh.gif
I thought to myself "hope my dude isn't having a stroke...those are black as black as black."

multi colored hwc bottoms still the best pe of year so far imho

modells has a 20% off for MLK DAY can get black lions for 160 shipped, i know its not $80 but hey

It's crazy how dead this thread is, and what a seemingly small amount of hype brons have.
Nonetheless looking fwd to the all stars.

I don't know, I may not buy any of these. Nike is making it easy to pass.

What's funny is how many pre order guys I still see. Dudes were listing Christmas pairs at $289 a few days before release. Has the bursting bubble not hit some places yet lol. Definitely one of the slowest Lebron threads in a long time. IMO if he was still in Miami and another chip it would be a different story.

What's funny is how many pre order guys I still see. Dudes were listing Christmas pairs at $289 a few days before release. Has the bursting bubble not hit some places yet lol. Definitely one of the slowest Lebron threads in a long time. IMO if he was still in Miami and another chip it would be a different story.
You think him playing in Miami makes that big a difference?
Interesting. As an outside observer before the LeBron12 and looking back at the color ways that released, the 9-11 color ways blow these out of the water. Some can be attributed to Miami-esque themes sure, but I'm sure Nike could think up Decent Cleveland related color ways. But we still can't even get a real cavs cw.

You think him playing in Miami makes that big a difference?
Interesting. As an outside observer before the LeBron12 and looking back at the color ways that released, the 9-11 color ways blow these out of the water. Some can be attributed to Miami-esque themes sure, but I'm sure Nike could think up Decent Cleveland related color ways. But we still can't even get a real cavs cw.
that colorway line gets used every new model thread...someone always says that the colorways aren't good as they should be or the previous line had better colorways...lol..when the 14's drop someone will say that colorways aren't as good as the 13's...

I think the CWs have been pretty good so far. It's the silhouette of the shoe. It's just not very attractive. The shoe is overpriced and isn't great for basketball either so there's no niche of people that are scooping them up. And some of the best CWs have been price-hiked to the point of hilarity.

saw this on IG, i must say white laces are better imho
Black laces absolutely kill the vibe of the shoe.
mean.gif

that colorway line gets used every new model thread...someone always says that the colorways aren't good as they should be or the previous line had better colorways...lol..when the 14's drop someone will say that colorways aren't as good as the 13's...
I think it's pretty obvious so far the 13 has had much better cws then the 12, but if you look at his last 2 shoes in Miami vs his first 2 in cle, the color ways during his Miami were much better, and I'm pretty sure that's most people's sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom