THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Have you called that outlet or hit up Nike chat with the sku?
@Quick SR Son was really cool and offered to hook me up, but looked at all the pairs and said they were flawed.

I did call Nike last night after midnight (EST) and talked to very nice (although extremely lonely) middle-aged lady who gave me a list of stores with stock. She also gave me a 15% code because apparently "my kindness made her day." I guess she had spent 8 hours being berated by people on the phone for what happened with the Cement 4 release and the OVO debacle.

So yeah...if you're a size 14 and want Space Races for $119.99...they've got about 6 pairs at an outlet in Michigan
laugh.gif

Have you called that outlet or hit up Nike chat with the sku?

@Quick SR Son
was really cool and offered to hook me up, but looked at all the pairs and said they were flawed.

I did call Nike last night after midnight (EST) and talked to very nice (although extremely lonely) middle-aged lady who gave me a list of stores with stock. She also gave me a 15% code because apparently "my kindness made her day." I guess she had spent 8 hours being berated by people on the phone for what happened with the Cement 4 release and the OVO debacle.

So yeah...if you're a size 14 and want Space Races for $119.99...they've got about 6 pairs at an outlet in Michigan :lol:

:lol:

just got back from smithfield nc they got em for 119.99 only 1 sz 14 left, i grabbed one of the two remaining 10.5's, if anyone is interested they had fsr about 1 hour ago

things r strait pifffffffffffffffff

Yeah, apparently they just took the shipment from China and dumped them straight in the outlets.

I feel a little weird knowing so much about the lady at Nike...but it's also kind of a wake-up call. You think about all the nasty calls she got about something that wasn't her fault, and these people aren't even considering the fact that the woman they're screaming at is about to spend Valentine's Day alone because she's a widow
frown.gif

There's an abundance of these All-Star LeBron XIII. But I recall 10 years ago there weren't many stores who carried the All-Star LeBron III. Anyone remember that?

There's an abundance of these All-Star LeBron XIII. But I recall 10 years ago there weren't many stores who carried the All-Star LeBron III. Anyone remember that?

I want to say that those ASG IIIs were limited to a certain extent. The AZG 'Wheat' & the ASG IIs which were both GRs didn't exactly fly off store shelves so they opted to manufacture hype/demand.

I want to say that those ASG IIIs were limited to a certain extent. The AZG 'Wheat' & the ASG IIs which were both GRs didn't exactly fly off store shelves so they opted to manufacture hype/demand.
Good logic about manufacturing hype/demand. I recall the I and II didn't sell fast.

And the retail All-Star II was quite different from the one worn on James' feet. The retail version didn't have a mountain design on it to signify Rocky Mountains gimmick since the game was played in Denver in 2005 whereas the ones on James' feet did.

So are they mass producing higher quantities of All-Star signature sneaks nowadays or is demand down on these or a combination of both? I recall when the Kobe VII All-Star was hard to get online 4 years ago in 2012 since I struck out.

But I checked a Foot Locker Inc. based site the last 2 days since they released by phone, they verified a high quantity.

It seems like All-Star shoes were still obtainable after release days since last year at least.

I think it's a combination of higher retail price + higher production rates (Nike lifetime contract with Lebron = he is 100% Nike's number 1 guy right now) + less demand overall - the shoe isn't as hot as say, the Big Bang ASG IX.

Last edited:
These just weren't an all star color way to me. Alright for some run of the mill December color way, but not for asg.
Although I like the All-Star LeBron XIII, I agree I wish the colorway was something more unique or colorful since that's been the magnified gimmick of All-Star shoes for years now.

So are they mass producing higher quantities of All-Star signature sneaks nowadays or is demand down on these or a combination of both? I recall when the Kobe VII All-Star was hard to get online 4 years ago in 2012 since I struck out.

But I checked a Foot Locker Inc. based site the last 2 days since they released by phone, they verified a high quantity.

It seems like All-Star shoes were still obtainable after release days since last year at least.
I think it's a combination of higher retail price + higher production rates (Nike lifetime contract with Lebron = he is 100% Nike's number 1 guy right now) + less demand overall - the shoe isn't as hot as say, the Big Bang ASG IX.
Thanks for your additional logical input.

I would disagree with higher retail price because people always caved in to the higher price point when dealing with All-Star sneaks.

I believe higher mass production is logical based on the fact he is Nike's flagship basketball star as you stated.

I think the colorway of All-Star XIII could also be a factor in less demand too.

Your reference of All-Star IX made me recall it must have been a lower production rate for Kobe VII ASG since I couldn't get them 4 years ago. I know demand was high for those too. I may be in the minority, but I never cared for LeBron IX ASG honestly.

@Quick SR Son
was really cool and offered to hook me up, but looked at all the pairs and said they were flawed.

So yeah...if you're a size 14 and want Space Races for $119.99...they've got about 6 pairs at an outlet in Michigan :lol:

Weird i talked to them about the space race lebrons ,gave the sku for them as well, they told me the shoes havent been released yet. Are they only available in larger sizes? Looking for 11 or 11.5

all sizes avail

as of sunday afternoon SMITHFIELD NC had all sizes, only 1 10.5 left.....might be worth a call

waitin like mad for the ASG to be discounted , 150-160 would be lovely !

Oskicks.com will have all stars for $155 plus whatever shopping is, tonight between 8 and 10pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom