THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

It really makes me mad that the GS version of this shoe actually looks WAY better than the mens version.

does anyone else feel this way?

It really makes me mad that the GS version of this shoe actually looks WAY better than the mens version.

does anyone else feel this way?
I agree. Even the ASGs look much better in GS.
Reminds me of when the Miami Vice Elite 9s released. I sold my pair because the GS version looked so much better. I know it was a different model but still.

Fruity Pebbles is nice kids color way. But I know better than to buy my kids white shoes, lol. They wouldn't last a day.

wink.gif
 I wanna say it took me like 20mins to figure out what to do and about 11mins to execute both shoes, @GrizzlyAnimal
 was clowning me bcuz I got stuck here, but then changed his tune after I figured out how to do them, it was simple in the end
laugh.gif

I don't really like to post wip pics but here

wink.gif
 I wanna say it took me like 20mins to figure out what to do and about 11mins to execute both shoes, @GrizzlyAnimal
 was clowning me bcuz I got stuck here, but then changed his tune after I figured out how to do them, it was simple in the end
laugh.gif

damn!!...care to share how u manage to put the laces pass through the middle posite? im planning to change the laces on the opening night to a wine/maroon type laces.

wink.gif
laugh.gif

damn!!...care to share how u manage to put the laces pass through the middle posite? im planning to change the laces on the opening night to a wine/maroon type laces.
trade secret, it's one of the reason's I'm the lace swap king
laugh.gif

Tie fishing to the aglet as you remove original laces and then untie original and tie new laces on and thread it back up?

Simply ill............the overhead medial side shot gets me every time!

They shouldve released those ones over the Written in the Stars colorway.

I actually think they might be the two nicest colourways of all the XIII's, but they're similar enough (at least in the same ballpark) that I'm not sure I can justify getting both.

:wink:  I wanna say it took me like 20mins to figure out what to do and about 11mins to execute both shoes, @GrizzlyAnimal
 was clowning me bcuz I got stuck here, but then changed his tune after I figured out how to do them, it was simple in the end :lol:
View media item 1918122I don't really like to post wip pics but here

And they said it couldn't be done! Congrats on the impressive handiwork!

Last edited:
Decent looking pair, but it would have been nice if the hex pods in the outsole had a different color or some other minor detailing.

Back
Top Bottom