THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Need some help NT; can't decide between pot of gold and the balance? I love the PoG But I already have black base shoe in Data, where as the Balance are nice but I don't want to have warriors shoes lmao

Really depends what you see yourself wearing more often. I didn't buy either pair, but I'd probably lean towards the pot of gold. Although the Balance do look nicer in person than I thought they would.

I'm anxious to see more pics of the burgundy lows.......I'm hoping the colour is dark like those the professional pics. If so, count me in for a pair. But I'm afraid they'll be lighter like the amateur snap above. In which case I'll be on the fence. Whatever the case, it's hard to go wrong with a mostly solid upper and a gum sole, especially a max and zoom combo sole like these.
This should give you an accurate idea of the shade of the color
View media item 1950157

Sweet man.......thanks! Those look great!

I'm going to wait until I can scoop them for $100 then they're mine. I'm not sure I can wait much longer than that!

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if the price reduction comes from the fact there's no flywire this year or just the lack of interest in the 13's overall

I'm anxious to see more pics of the burgundy lows.......I'm hoping the colour is dark like those the professional pics. If so, count me in for a pair. But I'm afraid they'll be lighter like the amateur snap above. In which case I'll be on the fence. Whatever the case, it's hard to go wrong with a mostly solid upper and a gum sole, especially a max and zoom combo sole like these.
This should give you an accurate idea of the shade of the color
Yo what store is this?  lol there's been shoe pics being taken here for like the last year and a half.

i swear i was gonna say, damn these all ready in walmart?   i knew it looked like one of those kind of stores 
laugh.gif

With that product code, they should be available at most Foot Lockers for those of you that don't have a HOH close by.

they got em at a regular FL near me that not hoh, look great in person, just cant do all white

Alright I'm seeing if my local FL can get them. I called and they were able to pull them up but said something about their order system was down.

Also why does nikeblog say retail is $175?

Last edited:
Manager at my local FL tried and said it has to be 2 weeks after release before they can get them from another store.

Back
Top Bottom