THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Really digging the Elites.

Glad they got rid of the stupid posite piece on the upper.

The black colorway will be copped, not for $280 though.

i'll wait for the elites 13s to drop to $100
laugh.gif
 looks like a good ballin shoes
This will wait till it reach this price 100$ - I'm actually digging it, more Hex Zooms and Lighter Upper

Elites looking a hell of a lot better than the regular 13s imo. Good riddance to that posite, especially the piece across the midfoot!

I'll definitely be picking up a pair...... on discount of course tho :lol:

Cause i do 

and stop screaming 

all jokes aside tho, i just think the kd 9 is way better then the 8, so i'm hoping they step it up for the lebron 14

this all my opinion tho

Last edited:
Because looks like nike is finally using flyknit correctly. Their designs are moving to more clean simple lines and color blocking. I am not sure how well the lebron 11-13 are going to age. I could imagine looking back in a few years and wondering "what was Nike thinking"

Anyone know about the recent ordeal with the LeBron XIII All-Star availability on Foot Locker Inc. sites? I've been checking Champs site frequently to anticipate a price drop since previous colorways have been marked down, they're not available as of today on all the other companies' sites either.

They were previously available in my size in a high quantity as the operators would constantly clarify whenever I called over a month now. I've honestly been waiting for a price drop so I can use a valid promo code when I could find one to save more obviously. If it's a low quantity on something I want, I would always order immediately.

Yesterday, they were only available on Champs site as "Available for purchase in select stores" for the selection option for all sizes! And the shoe has been completely eliminated from all sites today!

I find it hard to believe LeBron XIII All-Star would sell out in all sizes immediately even with valid promo codes. Theoretically we're not dealing with hot retro Jordans so it won't be a first day sellout within a prompt time frame upon release.

I find it odd how it was completely eliminated from their sites today. Can anyone theorize if it could be a glitch? Or did the company decide to stop selling them? I doubt they would remove them unless it was a legitimate recall. This is weird for a shoe that isn't in demand. Lesser demand shoes always get marked down theoretically whereas this one didn't even encounter a markdown.

I'm glad y'all liked the KD9. Wait til y'all see the elites.

And remember what I said about the 14's?

If you liked what Nike rolled out today , you'll be pleased.

I'm glad y'all liked the KD9. Wait til y'all see the elites.

And remember what I said about the 14's?

If you liked what Nike rolled out today , you'll be pleased.

The only thing I liked about what Nike rolled out today was the $30 price drop on the kds :lol:

The 9s are decent. Hopefully the brons come correct.

Back
Top Bottom