THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Only one eyelet up top, the ones LeBron wore had two eyelets up top, I still think these are the grade school model.
Still sure that's not the Berry CW? All the colors in the description are here. Doesn't look team red to me.
Not sure, but I still believe they're the red color, I may have been wrong about team red though, they don't appear to be team red in this lighting however these have got orange and not platinum, unless the midsole is platinum, just looks like white on my screen though, this could be a new shade of 'red' entirely, red raspberry and red plum aren't very red after all.

I think this is the court colorway drop, I think the first colorway is gonna be a streetwear colorway limited and aimed at beasts.

Not even 'ugly' just very plain / generic.

When are the ZLIII's retro'ing?

You'll probably wish they didn't.
The II is one of my favourite Nike shoes ever...and it's gonna get butchered.

I wish Nike had some competiton still.
Thier monopoly isn't good for anyone but them.

No. They have 2 Nike throw aways in Kanye and Harden. If you call that "a moment" then more power to you.
:lol: word. Since Kanye found someone to give in to his crying people been riding adidas like they're doing it... I'd rather wear a pair of Air Monarchs than Adidas nicest shoe.

And those Lebrons looks like the 9s and the 12s had a baby, keep in mind that the 9s and 12s are relatives... its not good.

hate to say it...

adidas orginals > nike signature right now IMO

ride nike's D if you want to, but a spade is a spade

Last edited:
Kanyes shoes are trash and would never get a second look without his name. The only thing they have is boost which I hear is nice but it looks like ****... and what's Adidas signature line looking like compared to Nikes sig line? :lol:

hate to say it...

adidas orginals > nike signature right now IMO

ride nike's D if you want to, but a spade is a spade

Your comparing two different things here.

Bron vs Rose
KD vs Wall
Irving vs Dame
Kobe vs Howard

That's a fair comparison and it's not even close. Mix and match the sig athletes anyway you want and Nike wins.

Last edited:

Gonna be a lot of money saved if those really the adult size 13's
Those look so incomplete
Those replica whatever they are looks better then the real ones
mean.gif
The entire shoe looks completely off to me. Hopefully a different cw can make them look much better. Keeping my fingers crossed, that these are not the adult version. 

Ehh I don't know. I'd cal Adidas shoes trash but then I'd look at what nikes got right now and say the same thing. Both basketball lines at this moment are horrid. A lot of people give Nike a pass though based in brand alone.

Oh, and the Kanye shoes are complete garbage. I can't believe people have forced themselves to like it based in name alone. Anyone with a pair of those you can rest assured is a Kanye d rider. No other reason to have them

Fellas, they are the GS version. Still a terrible looking shoe. I used to have the mentality that if Nike's latest & greatest performance shoes were beasts on-court, but I didnt like the looks, Id still want to cop for ball. But lately these designs have been so :x I dont even care how they play.

These are going to end up becoming my favorite. They look like the 9s.

Still won't pay retail for nothing. Especially around my way. Got just about every color of the 12 chilling except the Datas

Last edited:

Bron vs Rose
KD vs Wall
Irving vs Dame
Kobe vs Howard

That's a fair comparison and it's not even close. Mix and match the sig athletes anyway you want and Nike wins.

Them J.Walls might be better than the KD though imo.

Last edited:
Walls are better then the Irvings and KD 7-8. Still doesn't put Adidas anywhere near Nike design wise. The Lillards and Howards are gross. Got that K-Mart look IMO.

The Lillards and Howards are gross. Got that K-Mart look IMO.

Yeah both of those are gross. They should either give Lillard a better shoe or discontinue Howard's line.
The new Walls look like they could definitely be worn with sweats.

Bron vs Rose
KD vs Wall
Irving vs Dame
Kobe vs Howard

i know its 2 different things. but dude above said he would wear "air monarchs" over adidas nicest shoe. last i checked the air monarchs werent a part of the quartet

i am speaking from a standpoint of aesthetics and casual wear-ability. the lebron line has totally lost that element. the others arent far behind

There's a world outside of Kanye and his shoes. Yes, that certainly factors into the 'momentum' because they have the halo effect, but Boost, IMO, is the best cushioning on the market right now. Ultra Boost? Pure Boost 2? Tubular? Pusha T EQT 93's? Prime Knit? The prime knit is of a higher quality than Flyknit at the moment, which Adidas blatantly stole from Nike.

I've derailed the thread, so I apologize for that. My point is that Adidas has an opportunity to improve their signature line(s) and utilize the tech that's selling for them and strike while the iron is hot.

Steph Curry's UA shoes sold out...multiple times. Think about that for a minute. No one is at the level of Nike, nor do they have the catalog. But competition is ALWAYS good for us, the end consumer. Even if you won't wear other brands, Nike won't continue to put out 'meh' and charge you damn-near designer prices for it.

I agree with you. Adidas has the tech but how they apply it is what kills me. The sig designs with the current exception of Wall (no homer) and Rose is weak. An when they finally apply Primeknit to the Wall the first image I see is a Wall 2 that my brain can't make sense of. Go look at em in the Wall thread and tell me what that is.

A mess of color is what it is.

Last edited:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

are you guys seriously saying that adidas basketball division has momentum to take over nike basketball????

BASKETBALL, not running, not casual, not yeezy boosts, not fashion collars.

but BASKETBALL??????????

See, that's the Nike effect. Nike could throw anything together and get a pass. UA make a super high top and it's ridiculous. The Kobe super highs come out and "OMG!". This is niketalk so it's to be expected

WAIT WAIT WAIT

are you guys seriously saying that adidas basketball division has momentum to take over nike basketball????

BASKETBALL, not running, not casual, not yeezy boosts, not fashion collars.

but BASKETBALL??????????

Nobody said this :lol:

Finically of course not. As far as looks the gap isn't that far at all.

See, that's the Nike effect. Nike could throw anything together and get a pass. UA make a super high top and it's ridiculous. The Kobe super highs come out and "OMG!". This is niketalk so it's to be expected
I'm talking adidas basketball and nike basketball

don't get cute w me. I'm not freeze and this ain the arian foster thread.

i was responding on dude saying that adidas had momentum in the basketball realm.

Back
Top Bottom