THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Exactly. At least the packs make sense being it's each pair that they wore IN THE GAMES. I mean for years people would be mad that PE's or stuff Bron wore on court was NEVER released to the public...now FOUR Champ packs are going to be available with the CW's each player rocked...and people are still not happy. Come on now people... :smh:

Wanted the black soldier with iridescent strap. They are not in any of the packs.

He wore em in Game 4. But they lost that game.

Exactly. At least the packs make sense being it's each pair that they wore IN THE GAMES. I mean for years people would be mad that PE's or stuff Bron wore on court was NEVER released to the public...now FOUR Champ packs are going to be available with the CW's each player rocked...and people are still not happy. Come on now people...
mean.gif
QFT.  

Mr. redrum3281 redrum3281 . You said you wanted the Vachette LeBron 13s? I saw them in the Nike Factory Store in Chesterfield, MO. I talked to the lady and she said they do phone orders. In not exactly sure what size you where, but it's a start.

Last edited:
Nah.... but Im trying to be selective on what Brons i buy. Surely they will hit disco prices in a few weeks... Plus i already have two pairs I hardly wear...

I think these were a limited release from what I read
These are like dorenbechers but there the LBJ foundation made by kids
I highly doubt these hit outlets like your maroon ones which by the way I like gum bottom is dope

My little bro just asked my mom to order these for him. Were they only available on SNKRS and Ohio stores.

There were available on SNKRS app
As a drawing I actually hit them
Surprisely
Got them for 170.....damn resellers are charging 300 and up which is sad
They look like there crafted extremely well

Back
Top Bottom