THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

How the hell do you change the laces on these damn things?  I'm trying to put red laces on my black lions, but I can't figure out this sorcery for the life of me. 

Off topic a bit, do any of you own a Soldier 9? Is it just me or do any of you experience midfoot / arch pain? It feels like its squeezed to death. Same pain I get when I lace any of my kicks too tight which my solution is to tie the midfoot a bit loose. In the Soldiers, no matter how I strap it, the pain is still there.

Are the Balances an EastBay exclusive? They're $140 on there at the moment (with the 20% off code) but was wondering if I could get them cheaper anywhere else. Tempted to make them my first 13s
eastbay exclusive...and of course ndc has them but disco's take forever on there so if you like them the 140 is the best thing going at the moment!

How the hell do you change the laces on these damn things?  I'm trying to put red laces on my black lions, but I can't figure out this sorcery for the life of me. 
Pretty sure you can't since the laces are covered internally under the midfoot posite piece. dwoodactennis dwoodactennis made note of this way back before the Mulberry's hit. Hope you didn't remove the stock ones already...

@SuperStarLord you are right on Ubiq for the $80 Mulberry deal. They lasted like 30 seconds though lol. Nobody has had them or any other CW so far for that low. I think the $120 range has been the lowest average price across other CW's and various retailers. I could be wrong though.

I've yet to see it done....if you had something to "fish" the laces through it may be possible, but I couldn't figure it out.  

"Sorcery" 
roll.gif

For those experience tight mid foot or sides due to the way the sneakers shaped, my co worker suggested to put can of corn inside sneaker he did it to his and it made a big difference ...

For some reason I read that last part as "fapping."

I'm currently cleaning smoothie off of my computer monitor
roll.gif

I've yet to see it done....if you had something to "fish" the laces through it may be possible, but I couldn't figure it out.  

"Sorcery" 
roll.gif
Try taping the ends of the laces together with duct tape. If you're careful so they don't get caught you can pull the old lace out and the new one in. That's how I put black ropes in my WITS. Easier if you just do it for the bottom eyelets where the pouch is

Try taping the ends of the laces together with duct tape. If you're careful so they don't get caught you can pull the old lace out and the new one in. That's how I put black ropes in my WITS. Easier if you just do it for the bottom eyelets where the pouch is
gonna need to see this black rope laces in you WITS. damn now i really want to do some swaping on my opening night, i think wine/maroon ropes sets it off nicely!

Last edited:
Been trying to figure this out myself , they seem comfy just not happy with the mid foot sides seems pretty tight for basketball sneakers , been waiting to hear people mention if these truely stretch out , am concern I might have to return two pairs because of this issue
Yea, I'll report back when I break them in.

Back
Top Bottom