THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Will cop asg later down the road or if my girl wants to get me a Valentine gift I would get them for free...and you can't argue with the free! Lol

Thank you Nike for saving me a whole bunch of money this all-star weekend. KD's, Brons, Kobes, and even the Foams are all trash this year. Makes me appreciate the Gumbo League, Area 72, and Galaxy All-Star packs even more now. 

Who put the allstars on the voting poll? Got to be kidding me.
Better question is, who are the 3 people that voted for em.
laugh.gif

The laces swap is hard enough as it is. They had to add the tongue thing. It's like playing Street Fighter trying to tie your shoes. Guile fighting his way to M. Bison :lol:

The olive color is cool to me, but I have no idea what to make of that tongue. Just seems completely unnecessary.

i think there's something people didn't take into consideration, i do believe that there is 2 themes just like last yr, last yr the sigs were based off of NYC buildings, while NSW was based off of constelations "Shine On: The Nike Sportswear 2015 Constellation Collection. Five boroughs, four quarters, one city." so obviously judging by the foams the NSW is Northern Lights while the sigs will be.....
nerd.gif

I don't know why they speckled practically the whole shoe and used that weird tongue.

I still need better pics. I will cop for 50 bucks.

If it were any other color besides green id like.

The way they colorblocked the heel is great.

Back
Top Bottom