THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Nike was definitely going to release these either way but when they won they're like "oh man they actually did it lets charge extra and just stitch on whatever people want instead of making it a GR"
Never stop believing lol yea right

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if I agree with the idea of Nike not being at least prepared for this scenario. Just because they aren't throwing out 10 pairs of a shoe to only 10 stores so some scumbag reseller can get the hookup and pay his go phone bill , doesn't exactly mean that they were caught off guard. Nike don't care about these bums anymore. Just my opinion.

They did make that commercial for his win. I'm sure they had a contingency plan in place just in case. They have plenty of resources to plan ahead.

bunch of bs from nike lol. id sold in 1 hour? lmaooo getthefudgeouttahere!!!!

Last edited:
Wasn't gonna cop after noticing you could barely customize anything!  Surprised it sold out so fast though.

I got through and scooped! It is a bummer about the little details, but any Bron fan/collector should be happy with these. I'm looking forward to recieving mine. I hope it really doesn't take 10 weeks tho.

Totally disgusted with Nike, How can you put that out for like an hour and take it off, its not sold out they just don't want to make anymore.   Just keep taking orders and fulfill them until they are done.  This way the hypebeasts order more than one pair and cant sell em and the people who actually want them and couldn't order at 3 can get them too.

^ Dope. Elaborate? lol

I know this is the Lebron 13 thread but id love to see more Lebron/Cavs/Championship/Legacy memorabilia etc, and where stuff is available to buy... Is there a thread for that type of thing?

Back
Top Bottom