THE LEBRON 14 iD THREAD!!!! LET'S FORGET THE LEBRON 13 NIKEID THREAD EXISTED

Looking to make an "Ironman" themed iD.  Can't decide whether or not to speckle the color-shift midsole...  Thoughts?
I wouldn't.

Gold specks come out horrible.

Got shipping confirmationon 25K

Can't wait to see Upper print in hand.

Last edited:
Surprised I haven't seen true pics of the 25k multi color option anywhere. Mine are supposed to be in on Nov. 30th.

I wouldn't.
Gold specks come out horrible.

Got shipping confirmationon 25K
Can't wait to see Upper print in hand.

You and I had discussed the speckles on the 12 iD's and you had mentioned that they were pretty good, except *I think* for the Rose Gold (another metallic option) I don't recall at the moment all your 12 pairs and what you have currently from the 13 but would you say that the regular color speckles turn out better than the metallic? IMO they were always heavy handed with the application regardless, but that being said I haven't done and iD since the 11 lol.

You and I had discussed the speckles on the 12 iD's and you had mentioned that they were pretty good, except *I think* for the Rose Gold (another metallic option) I don't recall at the moment all your 12 pairs and what you have currently from the 13 but would you say that the regular color speckles turn out better than the metallic? IMO they were always heavy handed with the application regardless, but that being said I haven't done and iD since the 11 lol.
regarding the 12, I got many ID pairs, for some reason the "metallic red bronze" specks came out much more subtle looking and nicer looking compared to the other speckles, the metallic bronze ones actually looked like true 'specks' instead of being big splats like other speckle colors were

I was scarred for life from the XI ID speckle massacres. I won't do speckles on my IDs at all anymore. They're just too inconsistent with it, I don't trust em. :lol:

Just checked and realized they stole the white bootie option already lol
25k's have shipped...
wassup with the thread title? lol someone isn't happy with the options...

Last edited:
No. Rose Gold were clean.

The Gold specks came out horrible. Looks like the shoe is covered in...........dog......

Just checked and realized they stole the white bootie option already lol
25k's have shipped...
wassup with the thread title? lol someone isn't happy with the options...
Yeah. I don't know what is up with the thread starter. Think they need to give it to someone else.

Glad I ordered the White SVSM before the white went away. Hope it will be back.

Can't wait to get my 25K

These should be here next week.

Also, Mr Rebates is at 12%
smokin.gif

just ordered these, ebates with that 30 bucks back is awesome, might need to grab another pair before that ends

many people have mentioned making an ironman themed 13 iD.. this is how it should be done plain and simple.. you want the posite to match the shoe.. gold posite is a no no on a red shoe... sock liner could be changed to black, laces could be gold, and midsole could have gold specks.. but black midsole for example doesn't make sense on a ironman pair

ok, tfs

I like all the mock ups on this page, specially the akronite patterns, except for the 49ers one right above, its gabage, IMO

nrmancruso is WISE :wink:

ok, tfs

I like all the mock ups on this page, specially the akronite patterns, except for the 49ers one right above, its gabage, IMO

nrmancruso is WISE
wink.gif
the "49ers" one is better than all the so called 'ironman' designs. black midsoles look like garbage on the ironman colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom