THE LEBRON 14 iD THREAD!!!! LET'S FORGET THE LEBRON 13 NIKEID THREAD EXISTED

I dont understand why they got cheap with the details. Used to be able to change just about everything and now you cant even change the swoosh color on the upper.

Think I will hold off for a minute on ID....believe nike is going to come with options that let us get as close as possible to making our own OONW....then screw us all over by releasing the OONW as a bigger general release after we all made OONW IDs!

Does anyone know what was the difference between the Premium ID and the now regular ID options?

I noticed for the regular options you can not have a Swoosh on both straps anymore?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what was the difference between the Premium ID and the now regular ID options?

I noticed for the regular options you can not have a Swoosh on both straps anymore?

I feel like that's gotta be a glitch or error on the renderings, I don't see why they wouldn't put the swoosh on both straps. Doesn't make any sense.

Only difference between the premium and regulars is the premiums had some gold foil & iridescent details throughout the upper. Premiums also only had 2 upper colors to choose from, black or red.

I dont understand why they got cheap with the details. Used to be able to change just about everything and now you cant even change the swoosh color on the upper.

qft

iD were a tad bit generic with the 9 and fwd...super generic now with the lack of options.

wish they did iD early in cycle and had sets of options like with the 9

Last edited:
Man im slacking, when did they do ID"S for the XIV, im Salty if I order a pair, they probably won't come in till after the season or close to the finals my guess.

I always ID U Akron pair, will have to pull trigger soon.

View media item 2423222

So I Pulled the trigger on these, cousin swoosh got them for 141.57, should be here by June 5th, so i'll get to roc them to games 3 and on for the finals.

Back
Top Bottom