The Man with the iron fist soundtrack tracklist in stores october 23rd

i love white dress and tick tock :pimp:
:rofl: @ wiz getting on a track with ghostface wonder how that happened after the incident

What incident? :nerd:

that fake ghostface blog where he writes funny *** reviews on albums and i guess the owner of that blog was making fun of wiz roll up song
next thing you know wiz is on the radio saying hes corny and stuff :lol:

Wiz was SOOOOOO lame for that :lol: But if you read a lot of the comments on those reviews bigghost gives, there's way too many people thinking that's the real GFK.

Album has leaked fam, not sure if aware already.
hey hey now we support the artists and buy the album for the awesome artwork...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20583/title.rza-the-man-with-the-iron-fists-soundtrack-stream

the stream is up on hiphopdx too.
my god that wiz verse was hot trash.

thanks mayne :smile:

No worries, I'm copping both GKMC and this soundtrack come Tuesday. Next week also gotta pick up Sean Price's album "Mic Tyson".

Thanks man. The Black Keys are always part of good videos. I still want a Wu x Black Keys album.

I can't wait until tomorrow to physically purchase what I think is a great soundtrack. Super hyped for RZA, Cappa, U-God and Ghost on Jimmy Fallon tonight. Stay up or get your DV-R ready

I was under the impression it came out today.. I went to Target and didn't see it. Asked an associate and they got me one from the back. Went to pay and the cashier told me she couldn't sell it until the 30th >: Super tight

This is what 8 diagrams should have sounded like besides that Wiz and Ye track.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom