"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Did everyone who phone ordered from Eastbay yesterday already get their order confirmation email?

And write af
Did everyone who phone ordered from Eastbay yesterday already get their order confirmation email?
And right after I responded, I just got my shipping notification from UPS for my Eastbay phone orders

I have shipping for my tuesday Eastbay order and just got shipping for yesterday's footlocker order. Usually you get order confirmation within 5 minutes of ordering.

Just got my shipping notice from UPS 2 minutes ago now for my EastBay order, I phone ordered yesterday around 3-4PM EST.

What's up people.  Been lurking for a couple of days.  First time posting.

My shipment is on the UPS truck for delivery today. 

NDC didn't let me down, except for the fact that I usually receive my joints on Wednesdays.

One day later doesn't make me less happy though.

Anybody know the SKU for the GS?

Can't wait to get mine in hand.  I'm going to have a real tough decision to trade these for French Blue 12's or keep this one.

I love this color way, ridiculously clean but I heard the quality is so-so, French Blue color way I'm not a huge fan but the tumbled leather looks amazing on those.

Just got my shipping notice from UPS 2 minutes ago now for my EastBay order, I phone ordered yesterday around 3-4PM EST.
Same 
nthat.gif

New to NT I did a phone order yesterday with FTL around 9am. Got shipping info today will have them tomorrow. Good lookin on phone orders NT much appreciated. Nike canceled my order and saved me a pair of the French blues with 20% discount when they drop.

Last edited:
New to NT I did a phone yesterday with FTL around 9am. Got shipping info today will have them tomorrow. Good lookin on phone orders NT much appreciated. Nike canceled my order and saved me a pair of the French blues with 20% discount when they drop.

the ultimate win right here.

20% off + reserved french blue 12s AND you got your shoes still :pimp:

Nike sent me a canceled email Sunday. Wednesday night I get a shipped email. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah Niketalk saved me with phone order, Nike canceled my order on Sunday as well. Now I'm debating should I get the French blues since I'm getting my master 12s delivered to my house Monday from eastbay. Might have to take Nike up in the reserved space for the French blue 12s and 20% off

Yeah Niketalk saved me with phone order, Nike canceled my order on Sunday as well. Now I'm debating should I get the French blues since I'm getting my master 12s delivered to my house Monday from eastbay. Might have to take Nike up in the reserved space for the French blue 12s and 20% off
Don't eat that 20% on FB, Save it! 

Nike sent me a canceled email Sunday. Wednesday night I get a shipped email. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah, happened to a lot of people, myself included. Not sure if it's a glitch and it's still canceled or if they really are going to ship.

Back
Top Bottom