"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Sorry but JB can keep that all black xii.. Bland bland bland but at a mark up price, wait on it.

Whats up with the shape of the gold/metal jumpman on the XIIs? Also, why does JB keep putting out so many garbage GR cws? Its like 1-2 awesome/OG cws for every 4-6 awful ones.

Last edited:
I'm in on those 12 black 2's white 2's and alternate 4's...and no on the Oreo name for the 12's lol

I'm in for the 12s and 2s. LAWDDD lol now just time to wait for the Flint and Bred 12s to retro

like the black 2s and the white 4s. toe on the 2s looks a lot less bulky than the white/red from 2014 which is a big +

Last edited:
So what kind of release date we looking at?

I'm leaning towards a  Mid March Release Date.

Or Late April

Last edited:
NIKE/JB finally catching on too the og color way beingbre-retroed every 5-7 years. I've been waiting for this move for A couple of years now. I'm likeing all of them, not too cop but do like em all sumptin different.

I will punch a kid in the throat or stomach for those XII's.

...anyone else find it interesting that JB is releasing their Spring 2016 collection this early? Has that ever happened this early?

The business mind in me wants to think this is an indication of dwindling interest in the brand. One can only hope, I suppose.

Meh Not impressed. Just give me Black/Red 12s JB. They also could've kept those trash alternate 4 in the vault forever for all I care. Best thing I get from this news is the possibility of Air Jordan 2 done right without the black piping seeing how those 2s are made. That's what I'm waiting on. That and black/red 12s.

...anyone else find it interesting that JB is releasing their Spring 2016 collection this early? Has that ever happened this early?

The business mind in me wants to think this is an indication of dwindling interest in the brand. One can only hope, I suppose.

Seem like it's a trend that's been going on since the whole "remastered" initiative. They announced the Spring '15 line in June of last year, with the releases starting in Jan. of this year. Then they announced the Holiday '15 line towards the end of Feb. of this year, with the releases starting in Oct. So that's about a 6/7 month span in between announcements and the drops. So it's seems about right for them to announce the Spring '16 line today.

Last edited:
Those 12s just murdered everything in 2014. I'm selling out for these boys.

I. WILL. NOT. LOSE.

I got a lil too hype @ first glance :wow:; I thought these were the OVO 12s. Nonetheless these are pretty clean though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom