"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

You didn't get Cement 4's on Snkrs if there was no effort.  Literally crashed for over an hour before people got through.
I went to work saturday 7 am. on my lunch break I drove home. Logged on SNKRS app on my PC. Copped no lag, no crashing nothing.. if you look in the thread there was 10.5 available past noon, all the way to 4 or 5 pm if I remember correctly. I didn't put effort in on these 12's. Jumped through no hoops. Either SNKRS app cop this weekend or bust, and wait for flu games.

Well, me copping these was always on the fence after I picked up the Maroon 6's on the restock last week. But I just went ahead and, finally, purchased a pair of DS Cobalt 11 lows off of ebay too. So i'll definitely have to sit these out and just cop down the line. Need to take it easy until the French Blue 12's next month. Absolutely can't pass those up. Good luck to everyone going after these on saturday though. :D

Got a call from champs yesterday for a guaranteed ticket. Hoping I can get 2. It doesn't seem to hype, here in nyc

Here in Chicago almost everyone is doing first come first serve regardless of store size. Must be tons to go around.

Here in Chicago almost everyone is doing first come first serve regardless of store size. Must be tons to go around.

I hope that's the case. I've noticed the same here in the burbs of Chicago. Either there's a good supply or it's just the choices of stores to do fcfs. Either way, I'll be out there at 9am in line and also on my phone simultaneously on foot Locker and Nike site.

How are the sizing on these? I am a 10.5 but I bought a pair of 11 lows last year and they were too small.

Last 12s I had were prolly 10 years ago.

I hope that's the case. I've noticed the same here in the burbs of Chicago. Either there's a good supply or it's just the choices of stores to do fcfs. Either way, I'll be out there at 9am in line and also on my phone simultaneously on foot Locker and Nike site.

There will be plenty of these to go around

I contact Nike thru Twitter and they said it's not Zoom-Air.

Every men's XII retro has featured full length zoom, this one will also.

I'm not going to try and convince you to UN-believe what you believe. hen out.

12s are tanks, but they do seperate. NT giving people the impression that theyre indestructible. You'll need
In hand...not remastered by any means

Facts I saw them and I feel the same, confirmed my not copping cause I have buttery oreo 4s.

I think these will have qc issues. They differ between on camera and in hand. Online reviews had me like damn I might have to rethink, but when I saw in hand it's like the leather is no where as quality as the camera makes it look. They look dull in hand.

But is like on Foamer Simpson review you could visibly see the glue on spots, but they looked super quality leather the ones I saw on hand were vice versa, no glue but leather was just okay.

Anyway the leather on the WC4S isn't the best but I and many others alike love em.

Good luck for those copping.

The leather is slightly more plush. Its def softer and less synthetic. They need to make the panels more padded on 12s and 13s. But yeah the quality is nice. The boxes are beyond huge on sz.10 and up.

Every men's XII retro has featured full length zoom, this one will also.

I'm not going to try and convince you to UN-believe what you believe. hen out.
Not a contest bro. Just going by what I read. From Nike. Nothing wrong with being a fan of Jordan brand but if the shoes aren't what they used to be lets call it that. 190 and they're cutting corners come on bro.

I am still 0/14 on call backs here in the DMV (sizes 9.5 & 10).

The wife got a few call backs for her GS 7Y. I think we put in for about 11 raffles for her. So she is 3/11.

I am still 0/14 on call backs here in the DMV (sizes 9.5 & 10).

The wife got a few call backs for her GS 7Y. I think we put in for about 11 raffles for her. So she is 3/11.
That sucks man, I wish you the best of luck!  Do they call Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in your area?  I just know it really depends on area and store... here in OH, I got a call yesterday (Wednesday) from Champs saying I got my size 12.  But the other stores I put raffles in for (4 total), said they would call Thursday/Friday, Champs being the exception!

I like the new pictures I'm seeing of them ---> http://www.airjanero.com/index.php/2016/02/23/the-air-jordan-12-the-master/

Sidebar: This forum never fails people complaining will be the same ones asking when the re-stocks come out or how can they get them after release for retail. If you are iffy about the material buy them and check the material out FOR YOURSELF and return them if you are NOT satisfied. If you miss out because you listened to others feedback on them, and then want them you will have to pay resell value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom