"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

got 11.5 instead of my size 10, gonna have to trade these, they have been sitting for 20 minutes here in czech on online releases, even size 44 but I have slept on it fml

well what am I complaining, some of you is still camping out for those for several hours..

I sure would like to see the numbers produced of these compared to white cements. Gotta be a drastic difference.

I sure would like to see the numbers produced of these compared to white cements. Gotta be a drastic difference.
I was expecting the kids shoes to fly off, but I have to remember the 4s are catered to a much older demographic. These 12s are fire and I am assuming they were produced in less numbers than the 4s.

Ima buy these in-store in toronto. My local FTL only has 1 pair of size 13 so I need to get up early to make sure I get a pair. If not, I'll just go online and buy a pair (gonna have to drive back home...no data on my phone). Shoes will be available online at 10 am EST on Footlocker.ca right?

Clutch..! End up winning 3 pairs in my size during the final hours yesterday... 1 FTL and 2 Shiekh... Most likely not going to pick up 1 of the Shiekh pair since I just want to double up. Look out for a size 9 at Newpark mall.

Does Shiekh block you from future releases if you dont claim when you won?

Last edited:
Thought this would be a easy cop in the UK, I'm mad can't get them anywhere.
Think it's limited stock in Europe don't know what it's like the states.

Lot of those folks will try to cop online while waiting in line...
doubt it. if they knew how easy it was online, they wouldn't be lining up 12 hours over night.

was buying a pair of shoes at my local footlocker on monday and this dude was talking to the employee about how he was gonna camp out since it was fcfs, when I told him how easy it was to buy on the snkrs app, he had no clue what the hell i was talking about.

they don't have an internet connection or something? cop that **** online.. ain't worth camping out for some shoes in this day and age, especially GR jordans

You'd be suprised how many people wear them the day they come out. (I personally don't) I always feel like the people camping either...

A. Don't wanna wait for them to come in the mail, they want to wear them Saturday night. Lol

B. Some of the younger crowd probably doesn't have the means for online purchasing.
(No bank account, debit, credit card )

I think folks passed on the WCs for these $190 vs $220 ?? That $30 could be a deal breaker. Quantity could be less too. I struck out on my raffles. SNKRS IT IS.

There is no doubt that quantity is lesser

Yea my local HOH manager said they received less compare to WC4, and they received WC4 no where near 72-10 numbers... This is coming from one of the most hyped HOH in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
I'm in Barcelona checked the only Nike that carried js instead of the other stores and they weren't getting them
Gonna head back to my hotel to try to cop on NDC soon

Last edited:
Just passed Greenbriar Mall in Atlanta. Easily 70-100 people lined outsides the mall as of 7:30 am

people said that these will be so easy to cop.... I dont know about US but in Europe is so difficult to cop one even a kids size..
roll.gif

so how are the 5 boroughs looking?
Liberty Ave FTL in BK is cooked. Eskimos everywhere.

I wager most FTL/FA look similar to the picture mossman posted.

I don't know why so many franchise sneaker shops went FCFS on these, but they're fools for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom