"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I guess they didn't make a hoodie for those? Seen the tee, but Jordan tees are hit and miss, tried on a L (usual size). Length was fine, but sleeves was so short. Like I was a wearing a muscle tee or something, that's how bad the sleeves were. LOL.

Nike tees in general have been running like this lately and its pissing me off. I usually buy XL but the damn sleeves are too short and tight, barely get to half of my bicep. Aint like im hitting the gym pumping iron or nothing.

Then if i get a 2X, im seimming in it >: :smh:

Got 'em on SNKRs app.  Checked out the FNL but had timeout issues, used paypal, looks like a canceled FNL paypal order is on record on my Paypal account.

I checked in at 10am on nike.com for a size 11, but after waiting 47 mins in line, it said it was sold out.. Total bummer.. If anyone got a size 11 I got a $200 voucher i'm willing to give just for these..

Might try to go to my mall later and see if no one picks up a 12. I'm not trusting my snkrs purchase right now

blows my mind people wait in line for these. Such an easy cop through snkrs app. People that stupid? The 4s and now these were purchased on my phone laying in bed

Looks like a 1 out of 2 for me, now I have to explain to my girl why I chose my size first and not hers 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
blows my mind people wait in line for these. Such an easy cop through snkrs app. People that stupid? The 4s and now these were purchased on my phone laying in bed
i honestly think these people are technologically illiterate or they got no debit/credit cards so their only option is to pay with cash. makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom