"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Finally got my ship confirm from Nike around midnight. What a damn relief...woulda been my first time ever getting cancelled...I'm sick for everybody receiving those cancel emails though :smh:

nike just emailed me saying my order couldnt be fullfilled

oh well. slightly disappointed but not so much.

nike gave me a reserved spot for the french blue xii and a 20% off promo code.

a win for me lol!

Did you get the reserved spot by phone?

Damn my size 9.5 shipped from Nike. Was lowkey waiting for that cancellation so I could feast with that 20% off code.

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.
I agree. It was very obvious that these were extreme heat and people would fight over them, so had no idea why people were saying these would sit, unless they were trying to downplay the hype.

a win for me lol!
Did you get the reserved spot by phone?
no, u get notified of it when u get a cancelled email. it says they will email u a future email for more details on how to cop your reserved pair.

a win for me lol!

Looks like a lot of those were sent out, might be hard to cop off Nike, if that's the case.

Damn I'm still here wondering where the hell the hype came from for these shoe.... All I can think of is that the numbers on these are no where near WC4...

Eastridge FTL did me wrong for my daughter's size, telling me the pick up time ends at 2pm. I got there at 1:10pm and he said I missed my pick up window and that they already sold my daughters size 6y. He asked me if I wanted a 4.5y. Went ahead and grabbed it and now trying to size swap it.

Last edited:
They were flying for $280-320 here in my area Sat... Now I see listing for $350+... Hype is real on this one!...

Damn I sold my size 12 for 250 on Craigslist that I originally bought for a friend who ended up not having enough money for them. Should have waited and sold for 300

Yoooo, I just got the best e-mail ever from Nike... They couldn't fulfill my order. But the are going to reserve me a pair of French Blues. And they are giving me a 20% off code... This is going to be the best Tuesday ever !!!!!

These have me scared for the Black and Red 12 drop. I need to pair of those and I'll be pissed if I can't cop.

Also got the cancel email from Nike but 20% off on French blues aren't bad at all. I got 1 pair on the way so I can't be that disappointed but still I never had my order canceled by them, 1st time purchasing through the app now I'm nervous about it seemed fine when it was just apple

Last edited:
Thank god my SNKRS order shipped.

I'd be upset with the code because 20% isn't enough value when resale is like 50% and also because I'm sure I can get the french blues anyways, I can't remember the last time I struck out on GR Js.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom