"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Both ways have its benefit and online orders especially from Nike aren't cancelled at a high rate.

And that's what probably upsets people the most. Im sure most assumed they would be able to secure a GR via Nike. To recive a cancellation days later after all other resources are dried up has got to be frustrating. If I only had enough for 1 pair, and put all my eggs in NDC's basket, I would be pissed. Granted there would be nothing I could do about it, but I would be pissed nonetheless.

I can't blame them for being upset either. It's fortunate that there are so many pairs out there. I would just do a bit of work/negotiating to get my pair for the best price. Take that 20% off and do a nice large order before it expires to help me break even on my L.

Stuff happens, you know?

I can't blame them for being upset either. It's fortunate that there are so many pairs out there. I would just do a bit of work/negotiating to get my pair for the best price. Take that 20% off and do a nice large order before it expires to help me break even on my L.

Stuff happens, you know?
Yea, it does.

I'm mad I got that email also... Now it says they can "secure" a pair of FB in my size... The only thing is I was using these to ref the playoffs this season cuz I didn't wanna use the OVOs and my ref kicks are always a size bigger. Wa am I gonna do with a bigger FB? They pulled the same stunts with the corks 90s and I also got 20% off and I still can't use that cuz you can't use coupons via SNKRS and when you call to get an adjustment they won't apply it on "previous" orders...

Nike.... You think you slicks huh????

I'm mad I got that email also... Now it says they can "secure" a pair of FB in my size... The only thing is I was using these to ref the playoffs this season cuz I didn't wanna use the OVOs and my ref kicks are always a size bigger. Wa am I gonna do with a bigger FB? They pulled the same stunts with the corks 90s and I also got 20% off and I still can't use that cuz you can't use coupons via SNKRS and when you call to get an adjustment they won't apply it on "previous" orders...

the code should work on desktop and not on the app

Dang I need some tax return money so that I can cop these for resell value. I'll also cop the WC4's and the Just Don 2. Oh sorry I forgot I got those and I don't even get a tax return. Man only if I did, I would be UP!

When was the last time someone scored on a desktop man lol?

Exactly. Name another company/brand that would do something like that. Some places just cancel your order without so much as an email.

SSENSE put pairs aside for people that got their Moonrock 350 orders cancelled. Gave customers another shot at purchasing.

I believe Adidas did the same as well with the TB750's.

It's unfortunate that they over sold, but I agree. Nike could have easily been like "Yep, we over sold. Deal with it."

Last edited:

Recently. You know the desktop now funnels you to the snkrs desktop site?

Hi. 
tongue.gif

Exactly. Name another company/brand that would do something like that. Some places just cancel your order without so much as an email.

SSENSE did something similar with the Moonrock 350's. They put pairs aside for people that got their orders cancelled.

I believe Adidas did the same as well with the TB750's.

It's unfortunate that they over sold, but I agree. Nike could have easily been like "Yep, we over sold. Deal with it."

Like they did with me on my blue TF shorts :lol:

Thankfully that 20% off coupon can be used on Jordan product as well. Nike did a good job of making sure there is another option (usually they could give a damn) Giving exclusivity for the next release was a nice bonus, but still. Nike has to do better. 

:lol:

You're absolutely right tho J in regards to Nike's track record when it comes to overselling and cancelling orders. I personally have never got an order cancelled by Nike. Can't say the same about FNL and the footsites.

Recently. You know the desktop now funnels you to the snkrs desktop site?

That's how I tried to purchase and there was no place to put a discount code only Paypal and Giftcards

:lol:

You're absolutely right tho J in regards to Nike's track record when it comes to overselling and cancelling orders. I personally have never got an order cancelled by Nike. Can't say the same about FNL and the footsites.

Yo they were like hit us via chat if you have any questions. I hit them and they had nothing for me. She even fake looked them up in the system for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom