"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

These are dope it was only a matter of time before Jordan brand dropped an all black 12

these are dope, it was only a matter of time before Jordan brand dropped an all black 12
uhhhhhhh...
View media item 1939139

Yeah...I don't count them cuz it has the Carolina blue but if you count it as all black that's cool

This man knows. The nubucks don't count because they have blue in them..... But the masters are all black because they have white and gold in them.....

From all the talk in the forum I expected to be blown away by this shoe, I wasn't.
Not sure what you guys are talking about but materials are sub-par, I expected better.
Jumpman plate are asymmetrical but that doesn't bother me.
Clean shoe, glad I purchased but not worth all the hype. Not worth paying reseller prices definitely.

It'll be sad if FluGames release with similar materials.

You guys? A lot of us (including me) have realistic reviews of the shoe. You have to filter out the hyped posts that happen in every exciting release :lol:

I know I wear spectacles but I'm pretty sure there's white accents on the masters, right?

People showing when they really started buying shoes.

Nubucks was one of the first times Nike cheated on us with that tacky packaged sweater/hat only to release v.2 without the package making us salty.

12s have been an interesting model for Nike.

I know I'm not the only who bought into bought melo cws (my dumb *** thinking the qs was different that the women's) :lol:

Anddd white is the absence of a color, you can't mix colors to create white

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

How you counting the gold accents? Lol and white doesn't count as a color because it is the absence of a color, if you don't know what that means it means you can't mix colors to create white like you can other colors so technically only if you want to get technical white isn't a color the way blue is

Fellas check your local House of Hoops. Many got a surprise restock. I just picked up a 12 and a 14 from PG Plaza in Hyattsville, MD. Good luck to those still searching.

How you counting the gold accents? Lol and white doesn't count as a color because it is the absence of a color, if you don't know what that means it means you can't mix colors to create white like you can other colors so technically only if you want to get technical white isn't a color the way blue is

:rofl:

Fellas check your local House of Hoops. Many got a surprise restock. I just picked up a 12 and a 14 from PG Plaza in Hyattsville, MD. Good luck to those still searching.

Repped. I haven't been to PG plaza since the xx3 release years ago :lol:

Technically, you're reaching... :rofl:

Last edited:
I find the complaints on the materials interesting.  What are the issues exactly?  I couldn't be happier with mine.  Curious as to what you were hoping for from a basketball first type of shoe?  This isn't marketed like the Don, lots of reviews told you what the type of leather it would be, it's a little stiffer than some but it's perfect for what it is in my opinion.  If you do your research, shouldn't come as a surprise and you certainly shouldn't be disappointed if you did any reviewing beforehand.

I find the complaints on the materials interesting.  What are the issues exactly?  I couldn't be happier with mine.  Curious as to what you were hoping for from a basketball first type of shoe?  This isn't marketed like the Don, lots of reviews told you what the type of leather it would be, it's a little stiffer than some but it's perfect for what it is in my opinion.  If you do your research, shouldn't come as a surprise and you certainly shouldn't be disappointed if you did any reviewing beforehand.
Most of us aren't disappointed. The ones who have been doing this long enough know not to expect greatness because we're not gonna get it (on a GR at least). The part that irks people is the remastered gimmick when you're still finding a lot of the same flaws that should have been weeded out. It is what it is though.

You guys? A lot of us (including me) have realistic reviews of the shoe. You have to filter out the hyped posts that happen in every exciting release :lol:

Maybe it just because XIIs are my favorite model and I expect more. I guess I should expect less because JB hasn't given us a good retro XII retro recently.

Or maybe it happens because I don't buy much anymore. And when I do, I usually am somewhat blown away. JB releases and hype like these bring me back to the reality of the shoe game nowadays.

Sorry for the "you guys" generalization comment, I haven't followed the thread but you know what I was referring to bigj.

People have a right to complain. If you are spending $200 plus tax on a sneaker especially called "the master"  you would expect decent quality. People are in here voicing concerns because this thread along with all the shoe blogs and twitter beasts have been bragging about the quality of these for months misleading folks.  Why are yall defending JB like battered wives? "we knew what to expect" sounds just like "he only hits me when he's mad". 

People have a right to complain. If you are spending $200 plus tax on a sneaker especially called "the master"  you would expect decent quality. People are in here voicing concerns because this thread along with all the shoe blogs and twitter beasts have been bragging about the quality of these for months misleading folks.  Why are yall defending JB like battered wives? "we knew what to expect" sounds just like "he only hits me when he's mad". 

Smh. Retros from 2010-now have not been synonymous with good quality. If you believe everything you read on the Internet, that's on you.

Man, I'm reading the news this morning

Are people bugging out in Kids FTL for the GS Pink 12's???

Got my pairs in... Jump man tab a little uneven.. Doesn't bother me much. Other than that nice quality all around.

As for fit. If you have narrow feet, I'll go down a size. I have wide feet so it fits perfect for me. I can however move/shift my feet all the way down to the toe box and there would be about half a inch of space left but again I have wide feet. I wear size 10.5 in 11 5 4, size 10 in 13 7 and size 11 in 1 10 for reference. Hope this helps.

Btw that box is huge!
Bro the box is way too big no need for the spacer

This guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom