~The Mavs looking real nice!~

They do look good on paper (once again)... But we'll see come playoff time.
nerd.gif

The West right now seems wide open for who can play in the Conference Finals against what now is the obvious favorites in the Lakers. But to say that they're simply a 1st or 2nd round out is silly. I'm sure at the beginning of last season no one had the Suns in the Conference Finals and pushing LA like they did lol.

The West right now seems wide open for who can play in the Conference Finals against what now is the obvious favorites in the Lakers. But to say that they're simply a 1st or 2nd round out is silly. I'm sure at the beginning of last season no one had the Suns in the Conference Finals and pushing LA like they did lol.

I don't see it. Besides Beaubois, the Mavs are really old. That didn't work out too well for the Spurs, who look to get younger this year by signing Tiago Splitter and increased roles for George Hill and Dejuan Blair.

I don't see it. Besides Beaubois, the Mavs are really old. That didn't work out too well for the Spurs, who look to get younger this year by signing Tiago Splitter and increased roles for George Hill and Dejuan Blair.

Until there's a second star, it won't matter...

They're in good shape with Dirk as the guy. Then they're really solid from three to nine in the rotation. Marion, Caron and JET are all good as third and fourth wheels, and Kidd can still ball and Roddy looks like he'll be a nice find. Plus now they'll have two athletic, true centers that can run the court and defend, which is big for this system..

But there's no #2 and there's still nobody that can create his own shot and make defenses pay every night for doubling Dirk. Until that guy is here, it's not going anywhere...

Until there's a second star, it won't matter...

They're in good shape with Dirk as the guy. Then they're really solid from three to nine in the rotation. Marion, Caron and JET are all good as third and fourth wheels, and Kidd can still ball and Roddy looks like he'll be a nice find. Plus now they'll have two athletic, true centers that can run the court and defend, which is big for this system..

But there's no #2 and there's still nobody that can create his own shot and make defenses pay every night for doubling Dirk. Until that guy is here, it's not going anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom