The Minnesota Timberwolves Thread: Timberwolves, Anthony Bennett part ways

Great win at Memphis... a place we've struggled to find wins in recent history. They're 10-13, not what they were once, but nonetheless we won in a spot we weren't used to winning in, and I still like to bring up the win at Dallas a couple weeks ago. Should've had the win at San Antonio last night. :smh:

The Dallas Mavericks are currently 10-2 at home.

Even when we thought we were making strides in recent years, we still would lose at a steady rate when playing good-to-great teams on their home floor. We've improved on that this season. Back to .500. It's damn near time to get back on the right side of it.

At The Garden tomorrow.

See another trade at all? Or do we wait for Chase?

We need some more punch off the bench.

We have to make a trade, absolutely zero post defensive presence. I still think Barea needs to be moved, the league has a lot of guards that can chuck and are about a foot taller than he is.

I like the direction we are headed, the schedule is downhill for a while after next week, and I think we will make a push towards the upper middle of the conference. That being said, I still don't agree with Flip trading williams.

Calling an upset tonight.... would help to have Kevin Martin, but whatever. We play up to our competition and down to our competition.

Blazers on a back-to-back...
Love hates Aldridge. Aldridge hates Love.
Rubio will not keep Damian Lillard in non-factor territory, but I think his production tonight will be beneath his averages.
Robin Lopez's hair will freeze.

^
laugh.gif

I've got a good feeling about tonight as well.  I'll be in the house!  Missed the last couple games due to work events... 
mean.gif

Flip :smh:

Trey Burke
12/18 - 40 MIN, 30 PTS, 7 REB, 8 AST, 4 3PT

Shabazz Muhammad has played 33 garbage time minutes on the season.

Great win last night. Love with 29, 15, and 9 and Big Pek with 30 and 9 !

Flip :smh:

Trey Burke
12/18 - 40 MIN, 30 PTS, 7 REB, 8 AST, 4 3PT

Shabazz Muhammad has played 33 garbage time minutes on the season.

Great win last night. Love with 29, 15, and 9 and Big Pek with 30 and 9 !

What was he supposed to do here with Rubio and Barea ahead of him? He has the green light in Utah. I don't even know who the back up is.

We've got Kevin Durant shooting 30%, but he's made all six at the line.

Corey Brewer and Kevin Martin already both have two turnovers a piece. :x

Wish I could watch I don't have league pass...

But we always play good against the thunder

They're what we want to be. No one likes to look unworthy in front of their role model.

Damn. Another one of these losses.

Bench play, bench play, bench play.

:smh: jesus

Wolves are 0-10 in games decided by four points or fewer.
Wolves are 0 for their last 7 in games when they are at the .500 record mark at tip-off.

Budinger made his season debut Wednesday.
Shabazz with 24 points in 25 minutes in his D League debut this week.

Pathetic finish last night. There's just something missing with this team. I don't know what that is, but they shouldn't be losing games like this.

Pathetic finish last night. There's just something missing with this team. I don't know what that is, but they shouldn't be losing games like this.
This is what I'm thinking -- there's just something that I can't put my finger on

Going into the All-Star break they need to be over .500 and then after hopefully there 100% healthy and can get into the playoffs but if not I'm in for trading Love in the off-season and see what can we get.

:lol: Rubio locally being called a draft day bust.

:lol: Rubio locally being called a draft day bust.

It's hilarious.

I'll be at the Kings game on Wednesday, should be a great time. For some reason I love watching live games between these two teams. Plus, the added Derrick Williams Target Center return. :nerd: :lol:

SAC, @TOR, @ UTAH, vs UTAH. No excuse to drop more than one of those. Only loss I see is in Canada, but they could certainly get hot and grab that one. 3-4 or 4-0 through that stretch would be encouraging, and a step towards gaining playoff momentum. After that it gets competitive again with road games at Golden State and Portland.

Yessir...

We need to light a fire and soon.  Maybe catch a nice little streak before the AS break?

Back
Top Bottom