The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

He has had a major fight at 185 yet

Khamzat seems like can't even get into the country

And no way that fight sells out Allegiant

Mans can keeping wishing on that $59.99 Trump bible, but I see none of this happening
USA prob not in the cards

But bo can be fast tracked like many others before him

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Wow did not know the Ssudi card is on ABC. I guess they can do things like that to put Khamzat on for the US.

Prime time national televised broadcast for a Saudi card is some ELITE sportswashing by them. Hopefully not too many bonesaws in attendance.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Wow did not know the Ssudi card is on ABC. I guess they can do things like that to put Khamzat on for the US.

Prime time national televised broadcast for a Saudi card is some ELITE sportswashing by them. Hopefully not too many bonesaws in attendance.
What time is the card? I’d assume like that one Fight Island card it’s afternoon in the US.

At this point, the Saudi Sports Train has left the station with Ariel added as a cheer leader. They have PFL. They got UFC. HW Boxing. Golf. Dipped their foot in foot ball.

I think WME/TKO setting a bad precedent with Khamzat. But on the Ringer show, I think PT Carrol asked when is the elections lol. Dana Dollars calls in a favor with Trump. Ignore the Chechnya Dictator ties.

Honestly I don’t think that really connects him with the American audience. But ultimately that doesn’t really matter, it was more of an observation

That this situation hasn’t really ever happened in the sport. Especially if he becomes champion- a champion who is banned from the U.S… yes you can watch him on tv but he’s not touching our soil or interacting with American fans.. looking like his last time ever being here was the Nate debacle lol… Strange situation

Honestly I don’t think that really connects him with the American audience. But ultimately that doesn’t really matter, it was more of an observation

That this situation hasn’t really ever happened in the sport. Especially if he becomes champion- a champion who is banned from the U.S… yes you can watch him on tv but he’s not touching our soil or interacting with American fans.. looking like his last time ever being here was the Nate debacle lol… Strange situation
I think the American fanbase is at the end of their priorities. We're seeing more and more numbered cards going international. They know the US fanbase will always be there.

Just look at Islam, we haven't seen him here since he became champ. Hopefully that changes though and they book him in June against Porier.

I think the American fanbase is at the end of their priorities. We're seeing more and more numbered cards going international. They know the US fanbase will always be there.

Just look at Islam, we haven't seen him here since he became champ. Hopefully that changes though and they book him in June against Porier.
Yeah exactly. I don’t think it matters- it’s just an observation of how unique it is

Islam at least is allowed here and other countries I feel like I’ve seen him in and out of America in between fights via social media

I’m kinda sure they’d have Islam fight once a year in Middle East and once a year in USA .. the only reason he didn’t recently was because of his fight in Australia with volk

With chimaev it really might be only Middle East. Which is totally different than Islam

On Reddit some of the comments

Well at least she doesn't have to worry about her period now

Looks similar to when Aspen Ladd was shaking on the scale

Nothing an icon meal and a modelo won't solve.

Ok, now do a long form interview with DC before you rehydrate.

And then do an interview with Joe Rogan on the canvas after being knocked out.

And then do an interview with Dana White, thinking that he’s Joe Rogan the whole time

Mike says he thinks it’s unlikely that ddp izzy headline the Australia card

I agree

And someone (he) finally acknowledges Australia hates izzy. They do not like him, at all. They don’t like his skin they don’t like his way of life. Been saying this as well for the longest. Them aussies sus as hell I don’t trust them racists

Mike says maybe volk topuria rematch. But I also think that’s unfair to topuria

I don’t understand why these girls don’t go up to 135, not like the competition is cut throat up there.

The disrespect to Erin..

UFC continues to do other things that make little to no sense also but as long as it's not impacting their bottom line much they will continue to do dumb ish. The guys on BTL were joking yesterday that instead of putting Leon on that London PPV they'll probably put him in Salt Lake City or someplace else, they also said how far Perth was from Auckland (Izzy's residence) but sure UFC will make it seem like Australia is his home smh.

The disrespect to Erin..

UFC continues to do other things that make little to no sense also but as long as it's not impacting their bottom line much they will continue to do dumb ish. The guys on BTL were joking yesterday that instead of putting Leon on that London PPV they'll probably put him in Salt Lake City or someplace else, they also said how far Perth was from Auckland (Izzy's residence) but sure UFC will make it seem like Australia is his home smh.
Watching the btl now- they’re bringing up how crazy it is chimaev never fights anymore

They’re all wondering why

HE DOESNT HAVE A VISA SOMEONE SAY IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

He was able to fight many times during Covid because of fight island. There is now only one fight per year there, I guess now 2 with Saudi

WHY ARE WE WONDERING WHY HE NEVER FIGHTS THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE

That Jontay Porter story was wild. Didn't even know MPJ had a brother until this past weekend :lol:.

Gambling regulations does help though. They track these shady moves in lines quick. Can't imagine how many things were popping off unnoticed before we had DK/FD and sports betting regulations.
I imagine it’d be even worse if you did that on an offshore betting company :lol:
Look up “Tony from 5dimes” and see how he was talking to customers, it’s no surprise he got killed

Tea of tea Vince posted including Sean decrying the 2020 election (I mean his fight w DDP and he’ll quit if he doesn’t get a rematch).

Khamzat only has his Russian passport and he been too chummy with Kadyrov for US immigration.

Having never got citizenship in Sweden really halted his career. There has been zero updates on the whole UAE residency/passport option they floated.

Back
Top Bottom