The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

DC doesn't want Jones, which is understandable. I would even like to see Johnson vs. Cormier first and then Jones gets the winner.

Dana is looking at trying to get 2 big PPVs out of Bones. He loses one if he matches Rumble up with DC.

If Rumble beats DC, a DC/Bones matchup is no longer credible. If DC beats Rumble, a Rumbles/Bones match is no longer credible.

Match Bones/Rumble up, you finally get that matchup done and over with. Which leads to the big rematch between Bones and DC.

I'd love to see Rumble KO Jones and Cormier tbh

I don't wanna see Rumble vs Jones first tho, AJ deserves a title shot and Cormier needs a fight. Let Jones fight somebody else in the meantime

Yeah Dana would like to capitalize I'm just saying rumble deserves a shot now and DC wants to fight him

Jones can get that rematch with Gus after Gus wins his next fight

this would be the biggest ppv gate/buys in ufc history...
conor vs jon jones :smokin

ufc is already a spectacle, might as well make it more interesting

Last edited:
If they're not gonna care about serious matchmaking and just want to up the entertainment factor then give us Pride entrances and stage production back. Those fools rich, spend some more money on production valley instead of walking through a black curtain.

UFC is slowly turning into real life WWF :rofl: :rofl:

nicknames, intro music, caricatures all that. I remember listening to Robbie Lawler saying White called him and said do you have a nickname and that he needed one. Lawler said he didnt gaf he just wanted to fight. and White gave him the Ruthless nickname :rofl: :rofl:

If I was a fighter i'd feel sad if I didn't have a cool nickname. The best nicknames are when no one even calls you by your real anymore.

if you think its turning into the WWF now, you didn't watch the early days when fighters came down a ramp with pyrotechnics in the background. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

nicknames, intro music, caricatures all that. I remember listening to Robbie Lawler saying White called him and said do you have a nickname and that he needed one. Lawler said he didnt gaf he just wanted to fight. and White gave him the Ruthless nickname :rofl: :rofl:

brock said it best, they are in the same racket. wwe just does it a little better

end of the day, it's all entertainment. majority of the fighters just fight, they dont really care for all the morals and values of mma. at this point, ufc created a product wherei could care less if guys juice, i want to be entertained. throw a freakin bear in the cage to fight
didnt we have musical performance not too long ago with sinead o'connor and some country dude for mendes/mcgregor. why not have artists come out and perform intros

Last edited:
brock said it best, they are in the same racket. wwe just does it a little better

end of the day, it's all entertainment. majority of the fighters just fight, they dont really care for all the morals and values of mma. at this point, ufc created a product wherei could care less if guys juice, i want to be entertained. throw a freakin bear in the cage to fight
didnt we have musical performance not too long ago with sinead o'connor and some country dude for mendes/mcgregor. why not have artists come out and perform intros
Lmao someone get their man

Matchmaking is fine for the most part, it's turning bad but calm down. There's men fake fighting and then there's Mma don't put them in the same category of entertainment lol

U do realize that was like 10 15 ago, the RL nickname thing

Dana said cowboy trying to step in for thatch against Silva dude is straight savage lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom