The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Thinking about starting bjj again. I trained for a few months back in 2013 but stopped after a herniated disc from lifting. Back has been much better after dropping 20 lbs and daily stretching. Been feeling the itch the past 2 months to start again.

Diamond
smokin.gif
My man 
pimp.gif

I see Jon Jones made a reference to challenging Stipe

DC of course didn't let him have the leg up, said he would be first in line for a 205er to fight Stipe and then hand the belt to Cain

I used to think Bones could challenge the HW's but now I'm not so sure. It's unfair to judge him on the OSP fight, but that extra weight made him look a lot different. He's so dominant at LHW because he can use his reach to bully guys... at HW I just don't know if he is the same fighter

Last edited:
DC seems like a decent guy until Jonny gets thrown into the mix and then he just loses all of his marvles :lol:

Jones definitely touched DC's soul

Dan Hardy plans to come back, maybe to 155. He said he's changed his lifestyle and is a lot leaner and healthier. He doesn't care about the title, just wants to fight guys he respects to challenge himself. Interesting

Thinking about starting bjj again. I trained for a few months back in 2013 but stopped after a herniated disc from lifting. Back has been much better after dropping 20 lbs and daily stretching. Been feeling the itch the past 2 months to start again.
Do it papi 
pimp.gif

It's one of the best things I've ever done. It's had such a positive influence on my life. It's boosted my self confidence while HUMBLING me at the same time. 

I've had some nagging injuries though. I think I need to take my body maintenance a little more seriously. Stretching and proper warm up. Foam rolling before and after. Taking a day or two off when I need it. 

Locked in a body triangle last night 
pimp.gif
 couldn't get the RNC because he was just was too slick in defending it but I didn't care. Just locking in the body triangle and slowly cranking/tightening with your leg. Watching them take slower and shorter breaths. Like a damn python b 
pimp.gif

I'd hate jones too. Dude failed a test and ruined a chance for a rematch. Ruined the chance to main event ufc 200 and get a big payday. Surprised he didn't get rikishi to run him over yet.

DC was a sissy and pulled out of the first rematch.

Demacio Page was a victim of an early ref stoppage on the TUF. The kid he was fighting was connecting with some vicious kicks though

DC is the man. Dude has gone through so much adversity. Reading his life story, it's a miracle he got to where he is.

But I want JBJ to whoop his ***.

There are things I like and dislike about DC and JJ pretty equally to the point where I don't even care who wins.

jones didnt just mess up the card for himself, but guys like DC who was in for a big payday. all that back and forth, but he ****** over the man's payday with his reckless behavior
have some kind of professionalism. :smh:

Last edited:
jones didnt just mess up the card for himself, but guys like DC who was in for a big payday. all that back and forth, but he ****** over the man's payday with his reckless behavior
have some kind of professionalism.
mean.gif
Huh? He popped for a tainted supp. Not like he did it on purpose. JBJ missed out on a big opportunity as well.

Huh? He popped for a tainted supp. Not like he did it on purpose. JBJ missed out on a big opportunity as well.

On top of all that, Fat Boy Cormier let a bruise shin take him out of UFC 197. Then got on the air saying he wished he would have just fought Bones because he looked just alright against Ovince.

Back
Top Bottom