The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Damn, that's cold 
laugh.gif

I think I remember awhile ago reading that Pettis and his people used to (or maybe still do?) get into alot of **** around Milwaukee, supposedly it's a wilder city than people think. Hopefully it isn't anything too serious tho

Last edited:
Just realized I'm gonna be in Boston for UFC205 :wow: :pimp:

Anyone know of any bars I should look to hit up? I can imagine the entire city will be out and about for McGregor :lol:

Next weekend is a good one.

Liam McGeary vs. Phil Davis on Friday.

Semtex on that card as well.

RDA/Ferguson night after. Some nice scraps leading up to it.

Need this drought to end.

Think Conor KO's eddie within 3 rounds....

but I feel like everytime I choose im wrong though lol

I expect conor to keep eddie's pressure at bay with leg kicks, similar to how he did nate in round 1 and 2 and light him up as eddie comes in.

Conors counter right and left are lightning quick, I think eddie throws hands for a little bit but keeps eating the counter and then starts shooting for the stars...

lay and pray will be in full effect either way.

and I think max going to run through pettis....pettis aint looked decent since the gilbert fight, hes a shell of what he used to be (no longer protected by dana)

pettis was struggling with Olivera....max def on a different level

either way, jose gonna wash either of them

Last edited:
Jose will definitely wash Pettis or Holloway, they got little to no chance

Conor gotta be on the aggressive with Eddie or else he's getting wrestle******, I think he has a puncher's chance only

At this point, I just can't wait to watch 205. All the fights are exciting, I don't want to miss a single one from Fight Pass until McGregor/Alvarez.

It's crazy the hate Conor gets, but I guess that's to be expected.

Nah Conor will work the right jab and overhand right use his reach cause Eddie will circle away from the left

He might throw some left spinning back kicks

Then throw some left body, upper cut and hooks

I don't expect him to throw many leg kicks to avoid Eddie wrestling plus his leg is injured from the nate fight

5 round decision

Gsp vs koscheck type fight

Probably the most reserved and calculated Conor yet, too much on the line

I also expect Conor to call out GSP if ge wins

Last edited:
At this point, I just can't wait to watch 205. All the fights are exciting, I don't want to miss a single one from Fight Pass until McGregor/Alvarez.

It's crazy the hate Conor gets, but I guess that's to be expected.

No one is hating him. Just the move up to 155/170 is fraught with difficult match ups. There are more wrestlers and well rounded fighters at these weights. Eddie looked amazing his last fight. He's had close grinders which is usually how he plays it. I'd also like to see an Eddie/Cowboy rematch.

Not to say 145 was lacking when you have a Frankie, Mendes, etc. And the fact Aldo was able to beat both two times is crazy.

I want to see Max fight Aldo for the belt. And if Connor wins 155, sets up a rematch super fight.

Last edited:
A mendes that didn't have a full camp to train took down the irish fella when he wanted to. I expect alvarez to have similar success unless a smaller weight cut helps the irish guy with takedown defense.

Last edited:
Read an article about werdum losing his Spanish commentating job. He posted on instagram about how he was a nike guy since he was a kid and reebok can suck his balls roughly. Said reebok pays him $5k a fight when he used to make anywhere from $100-200k.

Henry cejudo is legit TEARS on this season of TUF :lol:

Calling Ronaldo by the wrong name. My guy said "I was trying to say it in Portuguese". My guy, you were saying Rafael over and over :rofl:

Henry cejudo is legit TEARS on this season of TUF :lol:

Calling Ronaldo by the wrong name. My guy said "I was trying to say it in Portuguese". My guy, you were saying Rafael over and over :rofl:

He's such a tool it's hard to watch at times :lol:

Gonna get washed in the finale by Joe B as well.

I don't like joe either. He thinks he's cool because his fingers smell like Megan Olivi bae.

I saw an article that discussed how much money the new owners were attempting to cut to make black. It's crazy when I saw they were trying to cut the fighter's payroll.

Last edited:
Conor's kicks could be reduced due to the takedown

Which would obviously reduce his chances of winning

Smart money on Eddie but if Eddie doesn't execute Conor can hurt him too

Back
Top Bottom