The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

well since bisping talking about he want to fight at 206 before the year over.....

jacare is free now.....lets see bisping put his money where his mouth is

pretty sure bisping gonna pop up on UFC tonight talking about "Jacare fight makes no sense financially"

I mean I would respect bisping for even taking the fight in the first place, win or loose....

Accepting a fight against jacare would legitimize his run as champ, win or loose at least he fought the #1 contender.

Bisping cant really milk this run too much longer....hes going to have to fight a real contender eventually. Nick and GSP ARE NOT legitimate contenders right now, both dudes coming off hella years on the couch.....bisping aint fooling no one calling them doods out...

but hey, when you knock out rockhold like that, you deserve your 5 mins

Last edited:
There ain't no way in hell Dana gives jacare a title shot

Dana don't care about the non English speakers man. Jacare can't sell, he needed that rockhold fight to stake his claim and even then his chance was slim to get a shot

It's sad but it's true. I'd be shocked if jacare fights for the title anytime soon barring injuries to others

Last edited:
dont blame rousey for wanting to avoid cyborg
stepping into the cage with a roided animal :x

i'm all for juicing if everyone was allowed

Last edited:
dont blame rousey for wanting to avoid cyborg
stepping into the cage with a roided animal :x

i'm all for juicing if everyone was allowed
It's the way rousey would talk trash about cyborg and then hide

I have no problem with her not fighting but keep your mouth shut about it

I was so happy when Cruz was on commentary and praising cyborg. He called her the most dominant female fighter we've seen. He was never blinded by the fatboy honda hype even though he did bring her in when he coached on tuf. 8)

If true Luke + DC in the same week is not a good look given they already got a bad rep for this ****.

Yikes 
sick.gif

False alarm, these news outlets gotta chill. I think it was a legitimate source too

What if Stipe gets KOd in the 5th round of his next fight after being up 3-1 rounds :lol:

LOL got them track shoes on boy

"Now I know what everyone at home is going to say: ‘Didn't you call out GSP a couple weeks ago?'" Bisping said. "Yes, I did, but really, think about this, that was a massive payday, roughly $3-4 million I would have earned from that fight. Against Jacare, I'm going to get around about a quarter."

The Conor effect

He started teaching these guys that they need to make money first and foremost..

Bisping wants that red panty

the conor effect is ruining the UFC and making some of these doods look like clowns...

you get tyron win the belt and instantly call for a money fight.....bisping now is all about money fights, GSP wanna come back an only do like $5 million dollar fights...(no way in **** u pay GSP that much money to lay and pray for 5 rounds)

I feel like some cats earn their dues and get paid accordingly....but now you got guys just jumping the line like the UFC owe them a mega fight.

I dont give a **** about whos making what, how much money is in his or her pocket, I just want to see the best fights.

When doods bring up money, I aint tryna hear that.

Well yeah, of course you and I as fans want to see the best fights. We're selfish and we're not the ones stepping into the ring, training our ***** off every day making sacrifices. You may not want to hear about money but the fighters certainly care 

The Conor effect may have some of these fighters look like clowns to you but all it really boils down to is that fighter pay is really really bad. If these guys were getting paid more maybe you wouldn't be having this new "problem"

Woodley and Bisping have fought some of the best in the world. I don't blame them for now holding out for red panty nights

Last edited:
fighter pay is bad I agree, but no one forcing these doods to fight.

so i mean if this is the job you chose knowing what the pay was, and you still complaining.....

doods fight maybe what 2-3 times a year, cmon man its not like playing 82 games a season with back 2 backs and practice everyday, traveling all over the country every night...

I feel like guys should be paid based on their performance like any other job

a cat like RUMBLE should be getting that conor bread, dood is MONEY every time he fight...he got that tyson aura....you watching his fights to see someone get knocked out, and he delivers like 70% of the time....now that deserves to be compensated.

So OF COURSE conor getting that loot, 17 out of 20 of his wins are KO....hes going to put on a ******* show guaranteed.....now guys like woodley and bisping? Cmon man....bisping been a punching bag for the bigger names for years now, and woodley...hes a baby....beside lawler...who he beat, **** who has he FOUGHT???? (dont anyone dare say condit or gastelum)

how you gonna call for a money fight when you aint even the MONEY FIGHTER???? :rofl:

they calling out the real draws lololol please Nick/GSP lets fight so I can make alot of money off of your name/career....**** outta here

hella not bushido

Last edited:
fighter pay is bad I agree, but no one forcing these doods to fight.

so i mean if this is the job you chose knowing what the pay was, and you still complaining.....

doods fight maybe what 2-3 times a year, cmon man its not like playing 82 games a season with back 2 backs and practice everyday, traveling all over the country every night...

I feel like guys should be paid based on their performance like any other job

a cat like RUMBLE should be getting that conor bread, dood is MONEY every time he fight...he got that tyson aura....you watching his fights to see someone get knocked out, and he delivers like 70% of the time....now that deserves to be compensated.

So OF COURSE conor getting that loot, 17 out of 20 of his wins are KO....hes going to put on a ******* show guaranteed.....now guys like woodley and bisping? Cmon man....bisping been a punching bag for the bigger names for years now, and woodley...hes a baby....beside lawler...who he beat, **** who has he FOUGHT???? (dont anyone dare say condit or gastelum)

how you gonna call for a money fight when you aint even the MONEY FIGHTER???? :rofl:

they calling out the real draws lololol please Nick/GSP lets fight so I can make alot of money off of your name/career....**** outta here

hella not bushido

Couldn't agree more with urlast 2 posts, I feel exactly the same lol

These guys should've worked towards being the big draw years ago. bisping been a jackass for a decade but people don't really check for him though. The top guys aren't getting paid what they deserve but they won't stand up for themselves. This company is constantly taking money out of their pockets and they just say ok.

I'm all for these guys trying to get their red panty night

When you see fighter pay and dudes are risking their lives for 10k you can't help but shake your head.

They probably spend half that if not more on training.

I think the real cause of this is the reebok deal. Before guys like the diaz bros and Werdum could eat 100k off sponsorships.

Now they get 5k to wear some plain *** tshiirts

Blame the UFC not the fighters

Last edited:
I'm all for these guys trying to get their red panty night

When you see fighter pay and dudes are risking their lives for 10k you can't help but shake your head.

They probably spend half that if not more on training.

I think the real cause of this is the reebok deal. Before guys like the diaz bros and Werdum could eat 100k off sponsorships.

Now they get 5k to wear some plain *** tshiirts

Blame the UFC not the fighters
Dana and the UFC have the say so at the end of the day

I'm not saying bisping and woodley or anyone else deserves Conor money but when you put these guys through years and years of gross underpay you get what's coming to you

To say conor is ruining the UFC is directing your misgivings at the wrong person. Dana is clearly the problem

It'd be nice if you would have posted the full quote btw lol

"I'm assuming they're saying that I'm ducking Jacare," Bisping said. "I've never ducked anybody in my life. ... Next week, Yoel and Weidman are fighting. Whoever wins, either that guy, or Jacare, will be my next fight, make no mistake. But I'm not doing it in a few weeks."

Back
Top Bottom