The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I understand that injuries can play a big part in not making weight, but these dudes where this is a repeated issue should be released. Period.

No one with a championship pedigree is going to have this problem. All these other dudes are just pawns. Bounce 'em.

And in a weird way it can be the best thing to happen to them anyway. See Rumble.

Last edited:
For it to happen to someone like cowboy who all he wants is to fight every week.. to happen on this card makes me really feel for the dude

they should just add Cowboy to 206, just like they did with Evans & Kennedy. That card needs all the help it can get.

Last edited:
:lol: @ this bum not even showing up to weigh in.

You're fighting on the biggest card ever, first event in NY and you still **** it up?

HOW?

I usually don't criticize fatboys for being fat but this sport has weightclasses. Stop being fat gastellum.

2nm41uf.gif

Kennedy gets his show money since he made weight.. however the fight with Evans is rescheduled for UFC 206, so does this mean Kennedy gets paid again at 206?

Woodley firing off at Conor

Tyron T-Wood Woodley ‏@TWooodley  1h1 hour ago

@arielhelwani Some of us are really about that that life! The quiet ones are the ones really from the slums. Don't make me go back.

Ariel Helwani Retweeted
Tyron T-Wood Woodley ‏@TWooodley  1h1 hour ago

@arielhelwani I said what's up then he tried to flex. Quickly he realized it was a NO FLEX ZONE Pretty much made him say what's up! JS

Cowboy even commented "I wish they would have let me know earlier, I could have weighed in at 178".. they still could have fought at a catchweight SMH

Gastelum is an absolute disgrace and idiot 

If Woodley is a real one he'd slap fire out of Mystic Mac's mouth later on during the telvision weigh ins :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom