The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

He's an idiot for saying that lol

However big of an idiot he is he still deserves a rematch and not on less than 2 weeks notice

I mean he trained for a fight against Conor for a fulll year, what could he have trained for in 6-10 weeks more? All he had to do was make weight

I mean he trained for a fight against Conor for a fulll year, what could he have trained for in 6-10 weeks more? All he had to do was make weight
Again that first fight has nothing to do with deserving a rematch. Taking a fight on less than two weeks notice shortly after being knocked out isn't the move..

Can't tell if you're actually being serious, with others I can tell

Rushing into a counter won't happen in their second fight, at least not within the first 15 seconds .. so it'd be a different fight

Last edited:
Humor me do you think Eddie Alvarez deserves a rematch for the 155 belt?

No, there are others in line. He needs to beat a top contender to get his shot.

I think there was a difference between the two fights. Eddie got whooped, Jose got caught.

No, I think the outcome will be the same and conor would win the fight. But Aldo beat Frankie for a shot at the title and that's why I believe there should be a rematch. If Eddie were to beat khabib or Ferg then I think he should get a rematch as well.

Humor me do you think Eddie Alvarez deserves a rematch for the 155 belt?
No, why would he?

Eddie has never been the legend aldo is

Eddie never beat a number one contender after losing to Conor in a one sided affair .. like Aldo did when he beat a streaking frankie Edgar

So, why are you asking me this bro lol

Last edited:
Some of you guys are starting to scare me with your Conor passion lol

Thought most of y'all was trolling but now I'm starting to think these misguided posts are serious

Come on y'all better than that...

Last edited:
It's like beating Aldo and Holloway once makes conor all time champ

Hmm

It must have with dudes thinking he cleaned out the division

It's crazy how in love people are that all of a sudden title defenses don't matter

Yeah, he'll fight Diaz, at 170

Can't tell me nothing

Last edited:
I believe woodley title fight will be their top choice if the fight is available whenever conor returns

As has been stated, he loses absolutely nothing if woodley beats him. If Conor wins hes the best thing ever.. no pressure on him at all in that situation

If we keeping it a buck... aldo currently ducking Max.. he should have defended at 206. What aldo fight once all of last yr? and now demanding a rematch.. cmon son.. I agree conor needed to give up a belt or defend but Aldo hasn't done much to deserve that rematch IMO.

I believe woodley title fight will be their top choice if the fight is available whenever conor returns

As has been stated, he loses absolutely nothing if woodley beats him. If Conor wins hes the best thing ever.. no pressure on him at all in that situation

Wonderboy pretty much confirmed rematch in feb\march at the q n a

If we keeping it a buck... aldo currently ducking Max.. he should have defended at 206. What aldo fight once all of last yr? and now demanding a rematch.. cmon son.. I agree conor needed to give up a belt or defend but Aldo hasn't done much to deserve that rematch IMO.
What? He just dominated frankie

Wonderboy pretty much confirmed rematch in feb\march at the q n a
Yah that's cool but anything can happen with Dana and conor involved. Plans don't mean much when it comes to the UFC

What? He just dominated frankie
Yah that's cool but anything can happen with Dana and conor involved. Plans don't mean much when it comes to the UFC

Exactly, it's not like Jose didn't win a fight against the person next in line. Did he deserve an immediate rematch? Maybe not. But to say he doesn't deserve a rematch after dominating the next in line is pretty crazy.

I don't know about some of yall.

Last edited:
No, why would he?

Eddie has never been the legend aldo is

Eddie never beat a number one contender after losing to Conor in a one sided affair .. like Aldo did when he beat a streaking frankie Edgar

So, why are you asking me this bro lol

I think where we differ is in how much value we're putting into Aldo's legendary career.

Your side is looking at it as Josie had enough stored equity that you can just look past the 13 seconds. The other side is looking at it as everything before that 13 seconds doesn't mean much right now.

Would you agree that if this was anyone else but Josie, they'd have to get on some kind of win streak before being given another shot at the belt?

A decision victory over someone he already beat doesn't say he just deserves a shot even if they put the Interim Title on the line.

Exactly, it's not like Jose didn't win a fight against the person next in line. Did he deserve an immediate rematch? Maybe not. But to say he doesn't deserve a rematch after dominating the next in line is pretty crazy.

I don't know about some of yall.
what do you expect, these dudes want to change the subject every time i bring up title defenses

not once have i heard him "calling shots" to defend his titles

at least with him being stripped, theyll forever have an excuse for not defending, nevermind all those fights he took without defending

Last edited:
Had more important things to do than fight Pillow Fists, Broke Chin, or anyone else in that division. Would rather see him in a real test than beating up on craptastic fighters.

Already ended Aldo's career, no one else matters.

Last edited:
Aldo: I want a rematch. I'll fight Mac any time, any place.

RDA is hurt. You want that rematch Aldo?

Aldo: Nah. I'm good. I need 2 months to prepare.

That's yall mans :rolleyes

its funny how people keep bringing up aldo

i never once mentioned aldo other than the picture

i keep talking about title defenses, these dudes keep wanting to change change the subject

It's funny how some people talk about title defenses like it means something.

Get on Mac's level first then maybe, just maybe, someone will get a shot.

Chess vs checkers. Them weak boys ain't ready. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom